559,954 active members*
2,566 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > General MetalWork Discussion > Are you aware of this function on metal cutters - the Bridge and Micro Joint ?

Are you aware of this function on metal cutters - the Bridge and Micro Joint ?

It's a useful feature. I've seen it first hand, working on Wattsan1325 metal cutting machines. Sometimes when you cut metal, the parts get faced, and if your machine head is running at high speeds it can collide with those parts.
    Although the work heads have a material tracking system, it avoids such collisions, but it does happen at high speeds.

The Bridge and Micro Joint function in the software helps to make small re-tensioning of the layouts and the parts do not fall out during cutting.

Who knows about this function?
    Lets make amazing products with cnc wood router

Re: Are you aware of this function on metal cutters - the Bridge and Micro Joint ?

Cool! I had no idea you could do that.

Can you tell me more about the metal cutter? I looked at the description on the website, but I would like your personal opinion.

Re: Are you aware of this function on metal cutters - the Bridge and Micro Joint ?

Of course!

If you've worked on a plasma machine before, you'll feel the difference straight away. With this metal cutter you speed up the work process considerably and also use less consumables.

This machine is big enough so you don't have to worry about the size of the steel sheets. The software is easy to operate, which means you can quickly teach a new trainee how to use it.

By the way, I can suggest an article for you to read. You will find a lot of useful information there, especially about this metal laser cutting machine.

Wow, what detailed information! Thank you very much, I will look into it.

Can you tell me if this metal cutter can only be ordered from the manufacturers themselves or are there resellers in the EU?

Yes, you can order metal cutters from the manufacturers themselves, but they will take a long time to arrive from China.

And there are official Wattsan CNC machine dealers in the Netherlands. I recommend looking at their prices and delivery conditions.

Thanks a lot!