491,361 active members
9,983 visitors online
Register for free
Login
491,361 active members
Page 1 of 3 123
Results 1 to 12 of 25
  1. #1
    Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3

    Bavelloni Tech

    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am an ex-Bavelloni Technician and I still know quite a bit for the machines and software, as well as being Certified by Bavelloni S.P.A. in Italy as a technician(I have the certificate if anyone wants proof). If any of you out there have any questions about the Bavelloni CNC systems (I have installed, trained, torn apart, and rebuilt every CNC that Bavelloni has out there) please drop me a line and ask your questions and I will do my best to help you out

    Zoltan

  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    0
    I realized you posted this a while back. I was wondering if you could help me with technical issues ive been having with our gemiv10 glass polishing machine.Let me know if you can thanks.

  3. #3
    Registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    0

    alpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Yarvin View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am an ex-Bavelloni Technician and I still know quite a bit for the machines and software, as well as being Certified by Bavelloni S.P.A. in Italy as a technician(I have the certificate if anyone wants proof). If any of you out there have any questions about the Bavelloni CNC systems (I have installed, trained, torn apart, and rebuilt every CNC that Bavelloni has out there) please drop me a line and ask your questions and I will do my best to help you out

    Zoltan
    Please help. I'm new in the forum,and if you can help me I'd appreciate.
    I have a problem with my Bav Alp a 102s. It gives me warning at the operator messages page like "SPINDLE MOTOR THERMAL PROTECTION".
    Any idea what the problem could be? I know it could be spindle cable problem but before I start desmandling I could listen to someone else who knows more than i do.Any idea or comment-suggestion is welcome.
    Zorba

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by cncforlife View Post
    Please help. I'm new in the forum,and if you can help me I'd appreciate.
    I have a problem with my Bav Alp a 102s. It gives me warning at the operator messages page like "SPINDLE MOTOR THERMAL PROTECTION".
    Any idea what the problem could be? I know it could be spindle cable problem but before I start desmandling I could listen to someone else who knows more than i do.Any idea or comment-suggestion is welcome.
    Zorba
    Hi

    With typ off driver you have Intramat ore Yaskawa.
    Check the LED on the driver and the cable
    often ther is a problem with the Cable.

    RC

  5. #5
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    0
    HI
    I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON MY EGAR 450. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    SASHA@HAMILTONGRANITE.COM

    THANKS SASHA

  6. #6
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SASHA-V View Post
    HI
    I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON MY EGAR 450. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    SASHA@HAMILTONGRANITE.COM

    THANKS SASHA
    Hi Sasha

    Tel me wits problem you have .

    Regards Roy

  7. #7
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0

    HELP FOR AXE X AND POSMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Yarvin View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am an ex-Bavelloni Technician and I still know quite a bit for the machines and software, as well as being Certified by Bavelloni S.P.A. in Italy as a technician(I have the certificate if anyone wants proof). If any of you out there have any questions about the Bavelloni CNC systems (I have installed, trained, torn apart, and rebuilt every CNC that Bavelloni has out there) please drop me a line and ask your questions and I will do my best to help you out

    Zoltan
    Hello

    I have a problem setup and calibration due to change engine POSMO. I lost my login technician to access the setup page. In addition, the parameters of the X axis jumped and I can not make the reset of the VT-1301

    Thank you for your help

  8. #8
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    0
    Anyone out there with Bavelloni cutting tables, especially with the NUM1040 controller, experience?

    I have an issue I'm trying to work out.

  9. #9
    Ciao Zoltan tu sei un tecnico ex bavelloni ? Mi puoi aiutare sulla Kam 100
    Grazie
    Se si mi puoi contattare

  10. #10
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: Bavelloni Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by Yarvin View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am an ex-Bavelloni Technician and I still know quite a bit for the machines and software, as well as being Certified by Bavelloni S.P.A. in Italy as a technician(I have the certificate if anyone wants proof). If any of you out there have any questions about the Bavelloni CNC systems (I have installed, trained, torn apart, and rebuilt every CNC that Bavelloni has out there) please drop me a line and ask your questions and I will do my best to help you out

    Zoltan

    hi i need help.
    i work on bavelloni egar 450-4
    somebody at work was running the machine without me there.
    they just called me and told me that there is an error on the screen and that they cant do anything.
    the error is RUN TIME ERROR 3000
    can you please help me

    thank you

  11. #11
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: Bavelloni Tech

    hi i need help.
    i work on bavelloni egar 450-4
    somebody at work was running the machine without me there.
    they just called me and told me that there is an error on the screen and that they cant do anything.
    the error is RUN TIME ERROR 3000
    can you please help me

    thank you

  12. #12
    Registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1

    Re: Bavelloni Tech

    Have you had any luck with solving the run time error problem? I got the error this morning on my egar 323

Page 1 of 3 123

Similar Threads

  1. z Bavelloni egar 323-5n
    By KIRILL33 in forum Machine Problems, Solutions , Wireless DNC, serial port
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 03:10 PM
  2. bavelloni
    By marktill in forum Glass, Plastic and Stone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 03:52 PM
  3. EasyCad Z. Bavelloni
    By cbieger in forum Uncategorised CAM Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:44 AM
  4. Bavelloni Egar320T
    By JSandSO in forum Uncategorised CAM Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 05:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •