585,662 active members*
3,089 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Angry Be careful ordering from CNC4PC!

Hi all,

I have been dealing with CNC4PC for the last 10 to 15 years. I was one of their biggest fans back then complimenting them on thier service and support.

Last week I ordered about $400.00 worth of items from their website. As of today, I have received only two items from them.

I have been in constant contact with CNC4PC since before the order was placed and was assured that all items where in stock and would ship upon order. HA! So much for integrety.

So far I have only received 2 items, shipped sepperately but not the rest of the order. After repeated requests regarding the status of my order, I was finally provided with this statement from CNC4PC...

Sir,
    You have very poor communication skills….
    I will send the parts tomorrow.

Hmmm, let's review this, I ordered parts from Arturo at CNC4PC, I received only a partial shipment of the parts I ordered. When I asked about this, that was his response. Gee, do you think I should be a happy customer? Obvisouly, Arturo feels otherwise. I called and left a mesage for him to call me back concerning his statement - two hours later no call.

I can't figure out how, when ordering from someone's website, I can be accused of "poor communication skills".

As one of his former customers from many years ago, I was hoping for at least the minimal of shipping products on time as promised via his emails and website.

I certainly hope that everyone that plans to order from CNC4PC takes the time to read this post and consider what they are getting into.

It is a shame that a company that started out so strong and promising, ended up like this! At this point in time, I only half expect to get the balance of the oirder I placed, beyond that, I plan to contact PayPal and let them know what kind of vendor this is.

I know, there are many fans out ther who wish to bash me for stating my experience, however, this is what MY EXPERIENCE has been in the last week. Years ago, I am certain that the support from them (he) would bave been more appropriate!

Chris D. (unhappy customer, paid in full, got less than half of what was ordered)

Re: Be careful ordering from CNC4PC!

Chris,

What are you doing? You have very bad manners. It is obvious that there is a shipping issue and you rely insulting and using bad words showing very poor education and manners. I think I treated you in a very professional way regardless of your lack of manners. I really preffer you just sent the stuff back and I will gladly do a refund. As I told you. Our records show that the shipment was complete. The total weight of the box matches the items shipped. Regardless of this, I told you I will ship right away the parts you claimed you requested and what I get is bad words and bad manners? What is wrong with you? Where do you come from?

Arturo Duncan
    Welcome to CNC4PC

From your statements I think you have too much of expectations.

I called and left a mesage for him to call me back concerning his statement - two hours later no call.
    I think you should not expect callbacks in a short timeframe like that, especially not when you got an answer in e-mail.
    You should understand that these companies are busy fullfilling orders.
    My experience (not specifically with this company but in general) is that you will mostly get an answer to your e-mails within a shorter timeframe because writting and sending a simple e-mail is less time consuming than calling.

You did not tell the most important thing though is how much time did expire since your order?
    Did they hold your order for weeks? Or one day or 2 days? It would be good to know when you write a harsh statement like you did.
    Try to get stuff from e-bay and you will learn what real waiting and lack of communication is.

It's surprising to me that you want to contact Paypal when they told you they will send parts tomorrow.
    Why not contact them for a refund if you don't want the parts anymore? With the most respect, but this makes me feel like you really must have bad communication skills.

Quote Originally Posted by OlfCNC View Post
    From your statements I think you have too much of expectations.

I think you should not expect callbacks in a short timeframe like that, especially not when you got an answer in e-mail.
    You should understand that these companies are busy fullfilling orders.
    My experience (not specifically with this company but in general) is that you will mostly get an answer to your e-mails within a shorter timeframe because writting and sending a simple e-mail is less time consuming than calling.

You did not tell the most important thing though is how much time did expire since your order?
    Did they hold your order for weeks? Or one day or 2 days? It would be good to know when you write a harsh statement like you did.
    Try to get stuff from e-bay and you will learn what real waiting and lack of communication is.

It's surprising to me that you want to contact Paypal when they told you they will send parts tomorrow.
    Why not contact them for a refund if you don't want the parts anymore? With the most respect, but this makes me feel like you really must have bad communication skills.
    I was about to answer similarly. That "I left a message - two hours later nobody called back"... made me laugh. Sounds very arrogant and self centered in my opinion. I have no idea about CNC4PC as a company, have never dealt with them, but I'd never expect any company to call back immediately just because "I left a message". Missing orders or partially sent orders can be a PITA, but surely, there are other ways of sorting this out than starting a warning thread just because "Last week I ordered about $400.00 worth of items from their website. As of today, I have received only two items from them." One week waiting is FAR too long if he was promised and paid for immediate, next day delivery but in general, one week is nothing, and definitely no cause for alarm or panic.

Note that I am not defending CNC4PC, I have also heard elsewhere that "I haven't heard anything from Arturo..." comment, so I have no idea how he is as a communicator, but I certainly think this thread is just been started out of frustration caused by something/someone else. Chris D simply had a bad day. Can happen to any one of us.