547,544 active members*
776 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: BLENDER CAM

Page 1 of 2 12
    Registered

BLENDER CAM

Am i the only one in this forum using blender cam,, its free!
    Its GREAT , but i would recommend knowing blender first.

open source , free

Registered

Re: BLENDER CAM

I always wondered if this would happen. I had no idea it was out though...thanks for the heads up.

Registered

Talking Re: BLENDER CAM

https://youtu.be/Tnti9jXaDMA Modeled in blenderCAM calculated paths with Waterline paths.

Registered

I've been using blendercam for a little over a year now and really like it. I have never used any other CAM package so I don't know what I am missing . I use it daily to design and generate g-code for all of my cnc router projects. Blendercam is far from being perfect but the nice thing I like about blendercam is that its written in Python as an add-on for Blender so its very easy to modify it to fit your needs and to fix bugs.

It did take me a few weeks to figure out how to use it and modify it, but it was worth the time spent learning.

Heloo.. which blender is best??

Quote Originally Posted by jeff3d View Post
    I've been using blendercam for a little over a year now and really like it. I have never used any other CAM package so I don't know what I am missing . I use it daily to design and generate g-code for all of my cnc router projects. Blendercam is far from being perfect but the nice thing I like about blendercam is that its written in Python as an add-on for Blender so its very easy to modify it to fit your needs and to fix bugs.

It did take me a few weeks to figure out how to use it and modify it, but it was worth the time spent learning.
    I have used many blender but the
    luminare is super

Quote Originally Posted by 71Greg View Post
    Am i the only one in this forum using blender cam,, its free!
    Its GREAT , but i would recommend knowing blender first.

open source , free
    luminare is supe

Quote Originally Posted by Sherikhalid View Post
    Heloo.. which blender is best??
    Hello @sherikhalid. I am here to help you if you want good blenders ultimate guide then thebest Blenders by healthplz in 2020 is best.

best dslr stabilizers gimbals are used to add additional support for long, demanding camera shots, as well as adding flexibility and dynamism in your work.

Portable blenders are awesome when it comes to utility, do check this awesome review article about portable blenders.
    https://bestportablestuff.com/best-portable-blender/

Previously I started working on PTC CREO 5.0 for designing and modeling purposes. Later on, I have started SolidWorks and now I am planning to learn . Blender CAM is an open source solution for artistic CAM. With the much advanced features, Blender 3D would be my go to choice when I have to built complex 3D objects like CNC cutting paths and fixes. You must contact the support/help section of Blender 3D for the Blender CAM operations.
    https://bestportableblenderonline.com
    However, I am looking forward to make a 3D model of for my new portable blender.

I quite like Vitamix series blenders https://bestblender2021.us/

This is actually much required when you are about to install APK mentioned in picture below.

Official version is best and much more secured

This has been actually official APK for Whatsapp GB modded users.

Must be actually and officially installed in iphone or even in android

Download GB Whatsapp in mobile and avoid breach of data after the update in privacy policy.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff3d View Post

I have use many but this one is the best welding helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Sherikhalid View Post
    luminare is super

I have also used , It is one of the best welding helmets in the market in 2021.

best welding helmets

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyAdams101 View Post
    I quite like Vitamix series blenders https://bestblender2021.us/
    Humankind has welded metal parts together for centuries. Our family members have been sticking metal parts together with welding jigs for thousands of years. However, many different types of welding have been developed since the 19th century, each with its advantages and disadvantages.

Here we look at what means by welding and discuss which types of welding are most suitable for which purpose.

Types of Welding

Welding is a manufacturing process where two or more parts are fused using heat, pressure, or both to form a joint while the components cool. Welding is mostly used on metals and thermoplastics, but it can also be used on wood. The completed weld seam can be called a weld seam.

Page 1 of 2 12