584,842 active members*
4,224 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Bobcadm v21 Haas Posts

Bobcadm v21 Haas Posts

I recently had a major computer failure, and while I have Bobcad working on a new computer, I did not manage to save my more important posts.

Specifically, I really need: HaasVF.MillPst. Bobcad refuses to help when I called, and I cannot find posts for this old of a version anywhere, so any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Re: Bobcadm v21 Haas Posts

V21 post processors were "CFG" files. They were installed with EXE executables....

You can find hundreds on your installation CD's!

I have the V20 ones installed on my computer I can send you, I think V20 and V21 were pretty much the same back then.

Quote Originally Posted by printmyplastic2 View Post
    I recently had a major computer failure, and while I have Bobcad working on a new computer, I did not manage to save my more important posts.

Specifically, I really need: HaasVF.MillPst. Bobcad refuses to help when I called, and I cannot find posts for this old of a version anywhere, so any assistance would be very much appreciated.
    Found the original V21 Post Processor CD, I have Zipped up the HAAS VF post and I have attached it here, you will probably have to run it as Admin but maybe not, anyway, here it is, hope it is what you need

Regards
    Rob

Thank you so much! That worked perfectly.