584,826 active members*
5,084 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Unhappy Bridgeport Interact MKII TNC151

Hello,

I am trying to fix a Bridgeport Interact MKII with a TNC151 control that lost its machine parameters. I am currently using the machine parameters attached to this post. I have got the machine to work, however I am unable to change the speed of the spindle. It seems constant regardless of input value after entering a new value for the RPM after pressing "Tool Call"

Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else encountered this issue, if so how did you resolve it?

Re: Bridgeport Interact MKII TNC151

Quote Originally Posted by DCXXII View Post
    Hello,

I am trying to fix a Bridgeport Interact MKII with a TNC151 control that lost its machine parameters. I am currently using the machine parameters attached to this post. I have got the machine to work, however I am unable to change the speed of the spindle. It seems constant regardless of input value after entering a new value for the RPM after pressing "Tool Call"

Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else encountered this issue, if so how did you resolve it?
    Hi did you get this going? does the speed change when you alter the spindle speed pot?

So far no. I am not the one who uses the CNC, the machine was working perfectly (i.e able to change speed by inputting desired speed), however stopped functioning properly in terms of spindle speed after machine parameters were lost during battery change.

I opened the side to where the CRU card is located. In the maintenance manual, it says adjust the potentiometer (n max) on the CRU card to adjust the speed. I see marked lines by the previous user indicating where they are to be set. Would you still recommend adjusting the potentiometer, that being n max?

I will adjust the potentiometer, but if that fails to show results, is there anything else I may try?

Thank you in advance.

Update: Adjusting the manual speed override potentiometer between 80 to 120% has no effect on the speed of the spindle as well.

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/bridg...r-lists-2.html

There is a list for a similar machine in this thread

Don't change it all over, but look for differences in relevant parameters

look at parameters 62 63 78-89