554,323 active members*
4,133 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19

    Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Hello everyone, I'm an experienced programmer of genesis evolution software (V4 and V7), if you need advice on macro, parametric programming, fictitious faces, use of sub, editor customization (programs and icons) and so do not hesitate to contact me.

    Example of editor customization:
    Attachment 309772 Attachment 309774 Attachment 309776

    Example of parametric programming:
    Attachment 309778 Attachment 309780

  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Hello maverickfly,

    I just purchased a used Busellato Jet 4002 XL, Do you know where I could find NC Manual for machine??? Thanks Vinny

  3. #3
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Hello Busellato_Guy,
    at this address you can download the help of the listed software present in the folder that I use as a reference for programming.

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by busellato_guy View Post
    Hello maverickfly,

    I just purchased a used Busellato Jet 4002 XL, Do you know where I could find NC Manual for machine??? Thanks Vinny


    hello
    i have the same machine, and have the technique manual, but in paper

  5. #5

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    We have a Busellato Jet 200 with Genisis Evolution v 1.2.5.0. We have an XP os and are told that we have to keep our office computers on XP. As XP is no longer supported and has had networking problems I would like to upgrade our computer OS's. Short of having to toggle in Windows 10 what are our options?
    Thanks,
    Brian

  6. #6
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    We had the same problem when we switched to Windows 7, you must install on a PC emulator inside XP and ensure they have installed genesis
    bye

  7. #7
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickfly View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm an experienced programmer of genesis evolution software (V4 and V7), if you need advice on macro, parametric programming, fictitious faces, use of sub, editor customization (programs and icons) and so do not hesitate to contact me.

    Example of editor customization:
    Attachment 309772 Attachment 309774 Attachment 309776

    Example of parametric programming:
    Attachment 309778 Attachment 309780


    Do you have a post processor for alphacam to be use for busellato?
    Let me know thanks!

  8. #8
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by busellato_guy View Post
    Hello maverickfly,

    I just purchased a used Busellato Jet 4002 XL, Do you know where I could find NC Manual for machine??? Thanks Vinny
    are you still looking for a manual or latest genesis? let me know i have the gen 8.7.

  9. #9
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Hi RookieCAD,
    sorry, I do not have the postprocessor. I import directly from autocad (dxf)
    Regards

  10. #10
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by maverickfly View Post
    Hello Busellato_Guy,
    at this address you can download the help of the listed software present in the folder that I use as a reference for programming.
    Its been a long time since this post, but there is a way to reactivate the link? I have recently buy the same machine.
    Also, is there online(or somewhere else) some tutorial for its software?
    Thank you.

  11. #11
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Altair79 View Post
    Its been a long time since this post, but there is a way to reactivate the link? I have recently buy the same machine.
    Also, is there online(or somewhere else) some tutorial for its software?
    Thank you.
    Are you looking for genesis software?

  12. #12
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Ciao Altair79, il file di help che ho linkato è semplicemente l'help che trovi nella cartella bin di evol. All'interno trovi tutto quello che serve per programmare; magari all'inizio sembrerà un po' ostico, ma vedrai che non c'è niente di complicato.

  13. #13
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by maverickfly View Post
    Ciao Altair79, il file di help che ho linkato è semplicemente l'help che trovi nella cartella bin di evol. All'interno trovi tutto quello che serve per programmare; magari all'inizio sembrerà un po' ostico, ma vedrai che non c'è niente di complicato.
    Grazie maverickfly, ho trovato una serie di help file ma dal mio pc con windows 7(i pc sono collegati in rete) non funzionano, provo ad aprirli direttamente dal pc della macchina che gira su windows xp.

  14. #14
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Not in particular, I am looking for some tutorials, but searching on youtube I have found these, seems usefull for whom start from zero, i mean to me is well explained, but i was lookin for something more if anyone knows..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Smlp8L0mmA

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1
    We have a bussellato Optima 1996 woodworking CNC
    But we dont have suitable CAM or CAD software ,please advise us.

  16. #16
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaroor View Post
    We have a bussellato Optima 1996 woodworking CNC
    But we dont have suitable CAM or CAD software ,please advise us.
    I dont have CAD/CAM, i programming Genesis directly

  17. #17

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Hey Maverickfly, I've recently bought a busellato jet plus 5-axis machine from 2007 running on evolution V7. The company that i bought the machine from, installed it into my shop but they hardly know how to operate with it, althought some advanced features...

    I know the basics but having a hard time doing some 'harder' stuff'. As for example, i'm making stairs right now and programmed a tenon for every step but now i want to mill a tenon on a 40° surface (the end grain), so i've looked up on youtube how to program a ficticious face, that all worked, i could program it but when i want to simulate it or 'show piece' on the cnc board, it won't show any workings on the piece, it's like it didn't recognize any work that needs to be done on the ficticious face. Any idea what could be wrong?

    If i go to the 'ficticous face menu' the 'on' box is checked on, but the 'free' box isnt and i can't seem to check it.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1

    Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Altair79 View Post
    Grazie maverickfly, ho trovato una serie di help file ma dal mio pc con windows 7(i pc sono collegati in rete) non funzionano, provo ad aprirli direttamente dal pc della macchina che gira su windows xp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altair79 View Post
    Its been a long time since this post, but there is a way to reactivate the link? I have recently buy the same machine.
    Also, is there online(or somewhere else) some tutorial for its software?
    Thank you.
    Hi Altair79 did you find any other tutorials on genesis evolution. I have recently purchased a busellato jet 1 but i am getting errors .... impossible to send the functions to the module busellato. Do you know anyone that could help. thanks

  19. #19
    Hi, I have trouble setting up a Genesis Évolution 2.2
    It sends a message that says there's an error to open the communication channel with the numeric command TPA.
    TpaThRtx.dll: lack of firmware file.

    How can I solve this problem ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Errivas12 View Post
    Hi, I have trouble setting up a Genesis Évolution 2.2
    It sends a message that says there's an error to open the communication channel with the numeric command TPA.
    TpaThRtx.dll: lack of firmware file.

    How can I solve this problem ?
    Also I have a Busellato Jet 2

Similar Threads

  1. Busellato Genesis Software?
    By geverhart in forum General CNC (Mill / Lathe) Control Software (NC)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2018, 09:57 PM
  2. Genesis Evolution
    By sleblanc in forum CNC Machining Centers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 11:18 PM
  3. genesis evolution help cen-cal
    By forate48 in forum Mentors & Apprentice Locator
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 11:11 PM
  4. Genesis Evolution 4.0
    By NoProblemo in forum Commercial CNC Wood Routers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2016, 10:56 PM
  5. Genesis Evolution
    By sleblanc in forum General CNC (Mill / Lathe) Control Software (NC)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 09:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •