585,992 active members*
5,238 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Buying a laser cutting and engraving machine CHINESE BRANDS

Buying a laser cutting and engraving machine CHINESE BRANDS

Hi friends!!!I am brand new in this forum.I want to buy a laser cutting and engraving machine from China.I hesitate between Hans Yueming Laser,G.Weike,Golden Laser.Please give me some reccomendations.THANKS!!!!!!!

Re: Buying a laser cutting and engraving machine CHINESE BRANDS

I guess it comes down to what you need. Do you know what specs you require? There are many more laser companies than what you listed but target slightly different users.

- Power (80w / 100w / 120w etc)
    - What materials you want to cut or engrave and thicknesses will dpeend what power u want
    - Pirmarily engraving or cutting? Some powers are better for engraving vs cutting
    - Table Size (XYZ)
    - Rotary axis capability?
    - Dual head or single?
    - Budget

I have a weike which is perfect for me but depends what you want it for

Dear ,
    Glad to know G.WEIKE in your choice ,and this is Lucy from GWEIKE
    we would like to know your details usages ,then we will suggest sitable model

Waiting for your replies

Lucy
    G.WEIKELASER
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by KRASI View Post
    Hi friends!!!I am brand new in this forum.I want to buy a laser cutting and engraving machine from China.I hesitate between Hans Yueming Laser,G.Weike,Golden Laser.Please give me some reccomendations.THANKS!!!!!!!
    Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

Hi friend, firstly, what kind of material you want cut or engrave, how thickness it is. Only know you need, the supplier can recommend. Once the machine has been suggested, ok, ask for the details about the machine, weight, laser, lens etc..After that, if still can't make the decision, send the materials to the suppliers to see the sample. Then comes to the price....After all, I'm also sell Laser cutting machine & engraving machine..So maybe I can give some advice for Chinese cutting machine products, and discuss on it.

Mindy
    [email protected]
    http://www.glorylaser.com

Hello Krasi
    of course I will recommend Hans Yueming laser for you, as it is NO.1 in China.:cheers:

Hi Nolan Yang!!!I hope you are not joking..

Hi LaserMikey!!!Thanks for your reply.I need 100w,1300x900 or 1200x900 laser cutting and engraving machine for leather.We are a small company in Bulgaria producing shoes.We use leather 1-2 mm thick.I want the machine mainly for cutting.I prefer a single head machine.(as this is my first time working with laser machine).The price is not a big problem.I want to buy a good quality machine.Thank you so much!!!!!

I have a 80w 600x900 from Weike Laser and am very happy with the machine. The after sales service is impeccable and are always happy to help. I see a Weike rep has responded below.
    Even 80w would be more than enough for leather but obviously if you're going for a larger bed size you may as well go up to 100w then you can cut faster (Its just the 100w laser tube is actually longer than my machine so would stick out!)

I haven't got to cut leather yet but i plan to at some stage. One big deciding factor should be the controller software. The better ones use LaserCut which is fairly easy to use (after initial learning curve). The only time it gets tricky is using rotary axis where u have to do some small maths to do with pi and circumference but that's it. Some use Moshidraw which i have heard is not as user friendly. I use illustrator for all my designs which you can open directly in Lasercut (also works with Corel)

I would make sure you get a chiller (to keep the laser cool) and air filter. Not sure what fumes leather gives off, but also depends if you can vent outside or not. I have a filter with filter bags, HEPA and charcoal. I got the guys at weike to ship one at the same time.

You should do what I did and do up a small spreadsheet and get a quote from various vendors and compare price and what features you get to see how they compare. PS: make sure you get red dot pointer and autofocus - sets table height automatically (it is a pain to do manually otherwise)

This guy did a fantastic review of the weike machines which helped in my decision. He lists pros and cons and what to expect. Polygon Labs

btw i've always wanted to visit Bulgaria! All the best!

If price is not a problem then you want to buy an Epilog, Trotec, or a Universal, these are the 3 best brands in the world, with the best support, but they do cost.

Hi LaserMikey!!!Thanks for your reply.I need 100w,1300x900 or 1200x900 laser cutting and engraving machine for leather.We are a small company in Bulgaria producing shoes.We use leather 1-2 mm thick.I want the machine mainly for cutting.I prefer a single head machine.(as this is my first time working with laser machine).The price is not a big problem.I want to buy a good quality machine.Thank you so much!!!!!

I think the B2B platfrom is a good choice too. such as ,alibaba and en.ofweek

Talk with Mr. Pascal, I buy from them since 2010, no problems your mail is: [email protected]. skype: laser.cutting.machine.

hello, friend, as a regular customer, i could assured that Perfect Laser China is reliable, the machines are really great, with high precision, the power of the co2 laser engraver is higher than expected, and the customer service is efficient and friendly,it's not a bad choice that you consider about the company.