528,005 active members*
3,251 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Exclamation CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Hello

    i'm new here in the forum bought a used China CNC6040 from the vendor: "SXCNC" milling machine with 4 axis.

    In this the mainboard of the type JP-3163B is installed with an additional driver module for the 4 axis, which is connected to the mainboard
    connected.


    The board has a pure parallel connection

    I can only set my frequency inverter manually at the moment.

    Now I wanted to do the wiring directly to do this with the CNC program.

    The frequency inverter is of the type: MK100-2S1.5G-DK.

    Here ins this forum I found the following instructions for the frequency converter which are also stored there with this link:
    https://1drv.ms/b/s!AlWEvfzVs336oREF9zNq6qcxH5kF

    I have photographed the connection terminals that I have on the frequency inverter on my system.

    In addition, I found the following circuit diagram of the mainboard JP-3163B on the Internet.
    It shows the newer version I only have the one with a parallel port connection.

    Can someone tell me how to wire this up? Please look at my pictures.

    Does anyone have the same CNC milling machine where these functions are already wired.

    I only found a discussion in a russian forum for the frequency inverter MK100-2S1.5G-DK. However, everything is written in Russian.
    So I couldn't ask there either.

    Regards Raini

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11430

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Quote Originally Posted by raindancer2204 View Post
    Hello

    i'm new here in the forum bought a used China CNC6040 from the vendor: "SXCNC" milling machine with 4 axis.

    In this the mainboard of the type JP-3163B is installed with an additional driver module for the 4 axis, which is connected to the mainboard
    connected.


    The board has a pure parallel connection

    I can only set my frequency inverter manually at the moment.

    Now I wanted to do the wiring directly to do this with the CNC program.

    The frequency inverter is of the type: MK100-2S1.5G-DK.

    Here ins this forum I found the following instructions for the frequency converter which are also stored there with this link:
    https://1drv.ms/b/s!AlWEvfzVs336oREF9zNq6qcxH5kF

    I have photographed the connection terminals that I have on the frequency inverter on my system.

    In addition, I found the following circuit diagram of the mainboard JP-3163B on the Internet.
    It shows the newer version I only have the one with a parallel port connection.

    Can someone tell me how to wire this up? Please look at my pictures.

    Does anyone have the same CNC milling machine where these functions are already wired.

    I only found a discussion in a russian forum for the frequency inverter MK100-2S1.5G-DK. However, everything is written in Russian.
    So I couldn't ask there either.

    Regards Raini
    For the speed control you need to use a PWM to analog 0-10v to control the speed the connection

    AI 1 and Gnd terminals and the jumper CN4 needs to be set for voltage I'm still checking on the FWD Terminals it looks like X1 and Com for that connection there will be some Parameters to change I will check
    Mactec54

  3. #3

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Hello Mactec54,

    if I understand the right thing, I definitely need a PWM to analog adapter between the Mainboard JP-3163B, which is then switched to the frequency inverter.
    Is this correct?

    Are you still checking the wiring of the frequency inverter MK100-2S1.5G-DK?

    Is it possible that you can tell me what kind of PWM to analog adapter you used?

    And can you please draw a short circuit diagram of how it must be clamped. I think that would help a lot.

    Do you have the same CNC 6040 in use?

    I'm from Germany and try to have good technical English :-)

    Thanks raini

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11430

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Quote Originally Posted by raindancer2204 View Post
    Hello Mactec54,

    if I understand the right thing, I definitely need a PWM to analog adapter between the Mainboard JP-3163B, which is then switched to the frequency inverter.
    Is this correct?

    Are you still checking the wiring of the frequency inverter MK100-2S1.5G-DK?

    Is it possible that you can tell me what kind of PWM to analog adapter you used?

    And can you please draw a short circuit diagram of how it must be clamped. I think that would help a lot.

    Do you have the same CNC 6040 in use?

    I'm from Germany and try to have good technical English :-)

    Thanks raini
    Your Main Board seems to have a 0-10v and Gnd, just check with a meter to see if it changes when you change the speed in your control there may be some settings to change in your control to make the output work or it may need 12v supply added where it has an input for 12v-32v this may be all you need

    Do I have a 6040 No I do not, but this is a basic setup that all machines have which are almost all the same
    Mactec54

  5. #5

    Unhappy Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Hello Mactec54,

    excuse the late answer. I have now measured the voltage with the measuring device. Also through the CNC program
    the volt value changes.

    The jumper is also set to volts.

    I have done the following wiring and programming:
    GND to GND
    0-10V to AI1
    NO to X1
    COM to COM

    NO is the Normaly Open? is that correct


    I have also changed the following values in the control unit:
    P0-02 from 0 default to 1 --> this switches off the control panel on the FI and ext. Start / Stop switched on
    P0-03 from 4 default to 2 --> this switches AI1 to the input for 0..10V

    From the factory, there was a bridge between SEL and 24V on the component. Did I take them out? What is this good for?
    see image.

    Can you see if I wired it correctly according to your understanding?
    Or do you understand the other from the instruction manual?

    Greetings Raini

  6. #6

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Hi here i found a better Manual via Google:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...kcL9Wh98paCfWF

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11430

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Quote Originally Posted by raindancer2204 View Post
    Hi here i found a better Manual via Google:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...kcL9Wh98paCfWF
    No don't change the link 24v

    So when you turn on the spindle in the control M3S12000 you should get around 5v

    Is the N0 to Gnd with your meter closing when you turn the spindle on, there should be no voltage at this point only a switch On / Off
    Mactec54

  8. #8

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Hi Mactec54,

    i have set the bridge between SEL and 24 volts again.

    Result:
    It works now.

    But there is one more problem:
    The voltage at the frequency converter is always around 10 volts when it is switched on. If I increase the spindle speed, the voltage becomes lower.

    It seems like the 10Volt signal has to be reversed? You start from 0 to 10 volts from bottom to top.

    This means that when the parallel port is connected to the USB adapter, the spindle starts immediately. Only after the start of the CNC program is it deactivated with the start button of the spindle.

    Hi here i found a better Manual via Google:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...kcL9Wh98paCfWF

    Can you set something in the frequency converter?

    P.S: Every day one step further to the goal

    Thanks Raini

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11430

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Quote Originally Posted by raindancer2204 View Post
    Hi Mactec54,

    i have set the bridge between SEL and 24 volts again.

    Result:
    It works now.

    But there is one more problem:
    The voltage at the frequency converter is always around 10 volts when it is switched on. If I increase the spindle speed, the voltage becomes lower.

    It seems like the 10Volt signal has to be reversed? You start from 0 to 10 volts from bottom to top.

    This means that when the parallel port is connected to the USB adapter, the spindle starts immediately. Only after the start of the CNC program is it deactivated with the start button of the spindle.

    Hi here i found a better Manual via Google:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...kcL9Wh98paCfWF

    Can you set something in the frequency converter?

    P.S: Every day one step further to the goal

    Thanks Raini
    Start with the control output and see if it is negative or positive output this may need to be reversed this should not have any voltage until you give it a speed command

    Are you connected to the X1 and Com for the FWD start up
    Mactec54

  10. #10

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Hello,

    when turning on the main switch on the housing, I always have about 9 to 10 volts on the mainboard pin for the spindle control. If I increase the number of revolutions of the spindle via the CNC program, the voltage drops e.g. to 6 volts.
    Do I have to reverse this on the mainboard? for example with a jumper?

    I am connected as follows:
    Bridge between SEL and 24 volts (needet that was a great tip)
    Mainbaord to frequency converter:
    GND to GND
    NO to X1
    COM to COM

  11. #11

    Angry Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Hello,

    From today:
    when turning on the main switch on the housing, I always have about 9 to 10 volts on the mainboard pin for the spindle control.
    If I increase the number of revolutions of the spindle via the CNC program, ist static at 9.6Volts nothing change.
    If i switch on the spindle over the button in the cnc Programm it goes over 270volt and spindle runs. But i can not regulate the spindle turns.
    Switch off the spindle works. This is with the Bridge vorm SEL and 24 Volts from your Tip.

    Yesterday before setting the Bridge today between SEL and 24 volts i had seen that the voltage was on 9,6 volts and if i switched the spindle
    turns the volts go down till 4 volt etc.I could switch the spindle turns in the cnc programm. But the spindle motor wont start over the button.

    Actuell Setup:
    Mainboard to frequency converter:
    Brigde between SEL and 24 Volts is set.
    GND to GND
    0 -10V to AI1
    NO to X1
    COM to COM

    Please help. Heres a draft of the technic cabling see pictures.

    Hi here i found a better Manual via Google:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...kcL9Wh98paCfWF




    Regards Raini

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11430

    Re: CNC 6040 connection FI MK100-2S1.5G-DK to mainboard JP-3163B cabling question

    Quote Originally Posted by raindancer2204 View Post
    Hello,

    From today:
    when turning on the main switch on the housing, I always have about 9 to 10 volts on the mainboard pin for the spindle control.
    If I increase the number of revolutions of the spindle via the CNC program, ist static at 9.6Volts nothing change.
    If i switch on the spindle over the button in the cnc Programm it goes over 270volt and spindle runs. But i can not regulate the spindle turns.
    Switch off the spindle works. This is with the Bridge vorm SEL and 24 Volts from your Tip.

    Yesterday before setting the Bridge today between SEL and 24 volts i had seen that the voltage was on 9,6 volts and if i switched the spindle
    turns the volts go down till 4 volt etc.I could switch the spindle turns in the cnc programm. But the spindle motor wont start over the button.

    Actuell Setup:
    Mainboard to frequency converter:
    Brigde between SEL and 24 Volts is set.
    GND to GND
    0 -10V to AI1
    NO to X1
    COM to COM

    Please help. Heres a draft of the technic cabling see pictures.

    Hi here i found a better Manual via Google:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...kcL9Wh98paCfWF




    Regards Raini
    There are some Parameters to change when setup is correct your switch will not work only the stop on the key pad will work when the correct Parameters are set

    What is the switch wired to on the Board

    The VFD connection looks correct
    Mactec54

Similar Threads

  1. Question about cabling
    By Serge5845 in forum DIY CNC Router Table Machines
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2019, 03:35 AM
  2. China Laser 6040 CorelLaser Problem Connection
    By mendimi in forum Chinese Machines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 07:34 PM
  3. 6040 Touch Probe Connection Place on this Breakout Board?
    By mikejohn37 in forum General CNC Machine Related Electronics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2018, 12:19 AM
  4. SXCNC 6040 mach 3 setup (JP-3163B v.3.9)
    By MustangviennA in forum Chinese Machines
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2018, 10:43 PM
  5. compatability question for fanuc mainboard
    By vertec in forum General Off Topic Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 05:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •