3,762 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 5 of 5 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelinginc View Post
    We are going to have 15 machines comming to USA on end of May

If you are interested, pls email to us

Check here for the update
    CNC Router, Stepper Motor, Servo Motor, Power Supply Automation Technology Inc
    only 8 machines left, pls contact us

Quote Originally Posted by Kelinginc View Post
    only 8 machines left, pls contact us
    more pictures:

CNC Router, Stepper Motor, Servo Motor, Power Supply Automation Technology Inc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KL-6090pic1.JPG   KL-6090pic2.jpg   KL-6090pic3.JPG   KL-6090pic4.jpg  

I need help... I bought the KL-6090 and have it hooked up to the Demo version of Mach3. I was able to get the X, Y, and Z axis configured and calibrated. I can turn on/off the spindle from Mach3 but I cannot control the RPMs nor does the RPMs display on the DRO. Can someone please help me with the settings since all I have is a general configuration manual of Mach3. Is there additional hardware that I need in order to control the spindle speed? I want to be able to write g-code and start the spindle using M3, say S1000, instead of having to control the speed manually through the VFD. I have been playing with the step/dir motor setting and the PWM control. I am fairly new at this so I really do not know what I am doing. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

I can't help you with your question but I have a question about your machine. I to am considering this machine and would like to hear your comments about yours, is the quality good?

Thanks!
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by jfocker1982 View Post
    I need help... I bought the KL-6090 and have it hooked up to the Demo version of Mach3. I was able to get the X, Y, and Z axis configured and calibrated. I can turn on/off the spindle from Mach3 but I cannot control the RPMs nor does the RPMs display on the DRO. Can someone please help me with the settings since all I have is a general configuration manual of Mach3. Is there additional hardware that I need in order to control the spindle speed? I want to be able to write g-code and start the spindle using M3, say S1000, instead of having to control the speed manually through the VFD. I have been playing with the step/dir motor setting and the PWM control. I am fairly new at this so I really do not know what I am doing. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
    Pls change

F0.0 = 3 F0.2=1000 using the knob on VFD

http://www.automationtechnologiesinc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fasteddie58 View Post
    I can't help you with your question but I have a question about your machine. I to am considering this machine and would like to hear your comments about yours, is the quality good?

Thanks!
    Ed
    I haven't been able to use it to its full capabilities yet, but so far I am pleased. The machine is put together well. The only complaint that I would have is there are no manuals that come with the machine or at least I didn't receive one. I used the Mach3 tutorial pdf to get started, but the pin settings are not all the same. You have to become familiar with how your machine is wired in order to get Mach3 to control the machine properly. I just purchased the full version of Mach3 so I am excited to actually start making stuff. Once I get some projects going I will repost and let you know what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by jfocker1982 View Post
    I haven't been able to use it to its full capabilities yet, but so far I am pleased. The machine is put together well. The only complaint that I would have is there are no manuals that come with the machine or at least I didn't receive one. I used the Mach3 tutorial pdf to get started, but the pin settings are not all the same. You have to become familiar with how your machine is wired in order to get Mach3 to control the machine properly. I just purchased the full version of Mach3 so I am excited to actually start making stuff. Once I get some projects going I will repost and let you know what I think.
    We are going to write a good manuals, could you help us?

High-Torque Stepper Motor, Stepper Motor, Driver, Stepper Motor kit, DC Servo Motor, DC Servo Motor kit, Stepper Motor Power Supply, CNC Router, Spindle, and other Components. Automation Technology Inc

Stay away from this machine. It is a dog. It came in with paint slopped on with a brush, 50% of the electronics were bad. It had to be completely rewired due to bad solder joints.
    Customer service from John, at Automation Technology starts out nice, then quickly turns to bad Chingish, then no reply at all. A total nightmare!!!

Mike Brittain
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by gmbrittain@gmai View Post
    Stay away from this machine. It is a dog. It came in with paint slopped on with a brush, 50% of the electronics were bad. It had to be completely rewired due to bad solder joints.
    Customer service from John, at Automation Technology starts out nice, then quickly turns to bad Chingish, then no reply at all. A total nightmare!!!

Mike Brittain
    [email protected]
    Mike:

if you need any help, call us or email us, we will help you

http://www.automationtechnologiesinc...age/cnc-router

Any current specials? I am interested in the 4530....

Page 5 of 5 345