552,658 active members*
1,816 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: controller

controller

Hello. im new to this.. i bought a cnc machine about 4 years ago and never used it.. i did conected once then left it.. now i try to conected again and it does not show on my computer(windows 10) ive done updates on pc... but it just does not shows up on the computer when i hook up the usb cable.. like if it wasnt there... any help would be greatly appreciated. not sure if there is a place to get specific drivers for it... i watched a video on how to install software etc and no luck..

Registered

Re: controller

Try testing it on a computer with window7, some software does not work on win10

Our software works fine on Windows 7, 8, 10, 11,...
    Which controller do you have?

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ricks12 View Post
    Hello. im new to this.. i bought a cnc machine about 4 years ago and never used it.. i did conected once then left it.. now i try to conected again and it does not show on my computer(windows 10) ive done updates on pc... but it just does not shows up on the computer when i hook up the usb cable.. like if it wasnt there... any help would be greatly appreciated. not sure if there is a place to get specific drivers for it... i watched a video on how to install software etc and no luck..

That looks like a mach3 box. Not a planet cnc?.

It could be PlanetCNC box of Chinese origin. They look the same.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ricks12 View Post

Open the box and show the board type and model number.

Quote Originally Posted by CNCMAN172 View Post
    Try testing it on a computer with window7, some software does not work on win10
    thanks.. but it worked before on windows 10... earlier version... i think is likely after windows got updated then it was no longer compatible

- - - Updated - - -

thank you i will look into that... for info again im a newbie

- - - Updated - - -

thank you i will do so asap