585,712 active members*
3,780 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Coolant and Blow air issue in VMC -Fanuc oi

Exclamation Coolant and Blow air issue in VMC -Fanuc oi

Hello all,

I have worked a few years in maintenance, but I faced a technical problem in milling machine VMC-Fanuc-oi, which is the "Blow air and Coolant" not working, I checked the keeprelays but the button in manual still not working. what is a parameter for coolant and blow air? any help !

mus

Quote Originally Posted by DrMustafa View Post
    Hello all,

I have worked a few years in maintenance, but I faced a technical problem in milling machine VMC-Fanuc-oi, which is the "Blow air and Coolant" not working, I checked the keeprelays but the button in manual still not working. what is a parameter for coolant and blow air? any help !

mus
    Start by looking in the wiring diagram of the machine. Find the signal address for that button and then watch the ladder or signal status page to see if the contact/address is changing when you physically press the button.

If the button works, you’ll have to look into the ladder logic to see what is/isn’t turning on/off and is preventing it

Re: Coolant and Blow air issue in VMC -Fanuc oi

actually , I am not into ladder programming, is there a parameter number for the coolant and blow air?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMustafa View Post
    actually , I am not into ladder programming, is there a parameter number for the coolant and blow air?
    There won’t be a CNC parameter for “coolant and blow air” but there probably will be a PMC parameter for it in the form of a keep relay, timer, counter, etc. Those PMC parameters are used by the ladder so no matter what, you have to work out the logic for the coolant and blow air in order to figure out why it isn’t turning on or how to bypass it.