585,761 active members*
3,980 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > Waterjet General Topics > CR Electronic Plasmacutting Machine / IHS

CR Electronic Plasmacutting Machine / IHS

Hello,

my name is Michael. A few weeks ago we bought a plasma cutting machine from CR Elektronic.

The Initial Height Sensing system is working with one ohmic and three inductive sensors to detect the sheet thickness. Currently I'm replacing the entire controller to use an IPS motion controller (cs-labs) including the SimCNC software.
    My problem is that I don't know how the IHS, which is designed by CR Electronic, is working. The hard drive of the machine is damage so I don't have the possibility to run the machine and try to find out how the IHS is working and with which voltage it is running. It seams that the inductive sensors have only two poles/pins and I don't know if it is possible to create a digital signal for the cnc controller.

Attached are some pictures of the IHS. The red and the blue cable are connected to the cnc controller, the black cable is connected to the frame of the machine.

It is possible to get the IHS running by the IPS? There are only the digital inputs of the IPS motion controller available.

I hope someone can help.

Best regards
    Michael
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1657699438459.jpg   1657699438478.jpg   1657699438499.jpg   1657699607551.jpg  

1657699607574.jpg  

Re: CR Electronic Plasmacutting Machine / IHS

Hello,

Please contacts us at [email protected]. We will try to help.

Regards,
    W.T
    CS-Lab Team