547,633 active members*
1,827 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: ESN Sonar

ESN Sonar

I have found a software in my programs library named Esn sonar I do not know what is it and haven't seen it before can anybody tell me what is it? Is it a virus or anything else can I uninstall it.

Re: ESN Sonar

ESN Sonar is an executable file created by ESN Social Software AB as part of the ESN Sonar API. The Windows version of the software, version 0.70.4 is normally around 2.34 MB in size although your version may be different. An executable file is identified by the “.exe extension”. Executable files can sometimes harm your machine. Please read the following to determine whether the SonarHost.exe file on your computer is a virus or malware that needs to be removed or if it is a legitimate Windows Operating System file or a trustworthy application.

I haven't used it earlier can I uninstall it.

Esn sonar ensures that users remain connected while surfing web pages or even after closing their browsers, by closing the gap between the desktop and the web. It contains an extensive java script client-side api and a back-end reset web hooks api which allows you to completely dictate and customize your Sonar integration. To uninstall it simply go to the program and feature in control panel there look for esn sonar and click on uninstall to remove it completely from your computer. If that method doesn't work here's the complete guide on Esn sonar.

Note: The above mentioned method is only for windows 10.