548,317 active members*
2,445 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > FANUC 10T TURRET SPEED SLOW DOWN?
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91

    FANUC 10T TURRET SPEED SLOW DOWN?

    Hi guys
    Can somehow slow down the rotation speed of my turret in parameters?

  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    707

    Re: FANUC 10T TURRET SPEED SLOW DOWN?

    if the turret is controlled by a servo motor can be done but we need more info about the type of Fanuc and info about the servo drive
    If the turret is controlled by a hidraulic motor you need to adjust the speed from the flow of the oil.

  3. #3
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91
    The Fanuc is FS10TF
    The turret is mechanical powered by small motor 0.4kw


    Quote Originally Posted by zavateandu View Post
    if the turret is controlled by a servo motor can be done but we need more info about the type of Fanuc and info about the servo drive
    If the turret is controlled by a hidraulic motor you need to adjust the speed from the flow of the oil.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20211027_135630.jpg  

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91
    Hi
    I solved the problem. Install frequent regulator and change the speed from 50Hz to 30Hz. Now the turret work slower but without any noise.

    Quote Originally Posted by tano View Post
    The Fanuc is FS10TF
    The turret is mechanical powered by small motor 0.4kw

  5. #5

    Re: FANUC 10T TURRET SPEED SLOW DOWN?

    Quote Originally Posted by tano View Post
    Hi
    I solved the problem. Install frequent regulator and change the speed from 50Hz to 30Hz. Now the turret work slower but without any noise.
    That's clever.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2018, 07:16 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-19-2017, 04:42 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:55 PM
  4. Fanuc 10T Turret Rotation Problem
    By ehsan72 in forum Fanuc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 03:14 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 05:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •