567,562 active members*
3 visitors online*
Register for free
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003

    Forming feature

    Hello all, I was handed this project from another designer and was wondering what this feature is called (see Question2 picture) and in picture named Question1 if it is possible to form. The material is 0.125" thick and he only had aluminum called out. I was thinking maybe 5052-H32 would be used but didn't know if that tight of a bend would be to much for that material.

    Thank you for all the help,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question1.JPG   Question2.JPG  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts