554,259 active members*
2,950 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC Swiss Screw Machines > Gildemeister CTX600 dont want to start
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Gildemeister CTX600 dont want to start

    Hello Team
    Please help, hope that I can get any advise and thank You in advance.
    Machine DMG CTX600 was switched off for long time.
    Now we are starting it and it stays after start with displayed DMG Logo and communicate at the bottom "Signalsuche an RGB Analoger Eingang".
    There is Heidenhain CNC1190 unit in cabinet and I can see displayed on it code with no 6. Dont know what it means.
    Already replaced 24VDC power supply unit and Heidenhain unit battery. Did not solve the problem,
    I have no idea and no start point to move forward.
    I have started thinking that maybe battery in CNC unit went down and it lost everything but anyway to me it should load up to main screen with for ex. info about no parameters downloaded or similar.
    Please advise if some of You have an Idea or had similar problems.
    I have add some pictures for better understanding what I have written above.

  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3

    Re: Gildemeister CTX600 dont want to start

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaszCNC View Post
    Hello Team
    Please help, hope that I can get any advise and thank You in advance.
    Machine DMG CTX600 was switched off for long time.
    Now we are starting it and it stays after start with displayed DMG Logo and communicate at the bottom "Signalsuche an RGB Analoger Eingang".
    There is Heidenhain CNC1190 unit in cabinet and I can see displayed on it code with no 6. Dont know what it means.
    Already replaced 24VDC power supply unit and Heidenhain unit battery. Did not solve the problem,
    I have no idea and no start point to move forward.
    I have started thinking that maybe battery in CNC unit went down and it lost everything but anyway to me it should load up to main screen with for ex. info about no parameters downloaded or similar.
    Please advise if some of You have an Idea or had similar problems.
    I have add some pictures for better understanding what I have written above.
    Hi
    did you solve your problem? if not, call me at mamutcnc@gmail.com

  3. #3
    Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    575

    Re: Gildemeister CTX600 dont want to start

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Hi
    did you solve your problem? if not, call me at mamutcnc@gmail.com
    Ask it here, answer it here. That's the purpose behind having a forum.

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3

    Re: Gildemeister CTX600 dont want to start

    Quote Originally Posted by wendtmk View Post
    Ask it here, answer it here. That's the purpose behind having a forum.
    hi
    I asked for a private contact because I have the procedure for this error that happens after the battery fails, these documents are dmg authored for this reason I didn't post them here. I can pass it on to anyone who needs it , sorry if something felt wrong

  5. #5

    Re: Gildemeister CTX600 dont want to start

    Hello
    Thank You guys for You answer to this topic.
    I did not solve it yet.
    I will reply to your email.
    Thank You in advance

  6. #6

    Re: Gildemeister CTX600 dont want to start

    Hello Lukasz

    Did you find the solution ... will be great because we have the same problem ...
    The only difference is that our message is not 6 , it is D.
    The machine was ok until yesterday, from today is out ...

    Thank You .

Similar Threads

  1. new and dont know where to start
    By thor44 in forum Community Club House
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:44 AM
  2. programs dont want to start
    By werkzeugmacher81 in forum SIEMENS > Sinumerik 840C
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 11:31 AM
  3. Lathe dont start.
    By Playback in forum General CNC Machine Related Electronics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 03:11 AM
  4. Need Help lathe dont start.
    By Playback in forum General MetalWork Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 04:31 AM
  5. Dont know where to start... Mill Electronic PCBs
    By samsagaz in forum General MetalWork Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 08:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •