548,609 active members*
2,230 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Exclamation Help needed with Citizen L10

    I have a used Cinicom Citizen L10 (Fanuc 16TT control) machine which was working fine. Now the CPU board (A16B-2200-0901) does not boot. The top four green status lights are all on and the first two red lights below the green lights are on. Power cycling the control many times turns it on some times. Any ideas?

    Many Thanks
    Ashan

  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    297

    Re: Help needed with Citizen L10

    Quote Originally Posted by ashanh View Post
    I have a used Cinicom Citizen L10 (Fanuc 16TT control) machine which was working fine. Now the CPU board (A16B-2200-0901) does not boot. The top four green status lights are all on and the first two red lights below the green lights are on. Power cycling the control many times turns it on some times. Any ideas?

    Many Thanks
    Ashan
    Power off the machine.
    Take out the Opt card. You do not have to disconnect the cables on that board.
    Just , take out the card.

    Power on and see if you see anything in the screen.
    Regards.
    AlexFanuc.

  3. #3
    Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Re: Help needed with Citizen L10

    Thanks AlexFanuc. My cpu board does not have an opt card. It has 11 simm slots populated. Before the issue it was giving a ram parity error 910. Delete+Reset key combination resolved that and after entering the parameters and a day of not running the machine it is now in this situation. Do you know how to interpret the status and alarm leds on the side panel of the board? Picture attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CPULEDS.jpg  

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    297

    Re: Help needed with Citizen L10

    Quote Originally Posted by ashanh View Post
    Thanks AlexFanuc. My cpu board does not have an opt card. It has 11 simm slots populated. Before the issue it was giving a ram parity error 910. Delete+Reset key combination resolved that and after entering the parameters and a day of not running the machine it is now in this situation. Do you know how to interpret the status and alarm leds on the side panel of the board? Picture attached
    Hello.
    I would erase memory again. (Reset and Del at power on)
    And try to enter the parameters again.
    You probably have a problem with one of the modules inside the main Board.
    Also, you said "Fanuc 16TT) this is a double turret kind of control, This is why I thought you had an option Board.
    Regards
    AlexFanuc.

  5. #5
    Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Re: Help needed with Citizen L10

    Quote Originally Posted by alexfanuc View Post
    Hello.
    I would erase memory again. (Reset and Del at power on)
    And try to enter the parameters again.
    You probably have a problem with one of the modules inside the main Board.
    Also, you said "Fanuc 16TT) this is a double turret kind of control, This is why I thought you had an option Board.
    Regards
    AlexFanuc.
    Tried that but there is no display. I have checked all the chips on the sram module individually since the last error was ram parity error. All the chips check out ok.

Similar Threads

  1. Any Citizen post processor needed!
    By miki2432 in forum FeatureCAM CAD/CAM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2018, 06:59 PM
  2. L10 start somewhere other than the beginning?
    By soundscu in forum WinCnc
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 04:29 PM
  3. Citizen experience needed!
    By egressett in forum Employment Opportunity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 09:12 PM
  4. Galil Error L10
    By toolmanwaz in forum CamSoft Products
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 04:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •