530,246 active members*
2,805 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Hello everyone

My name is Peter and I own www.christianwalls.com. I am looking to start offering some wooden and metal art to my customers and would like to hire a designer who can create DXF files for a CNC laser cutter. I will be looking to create some Christian faith based art and quotes and was wondering if there was a graphic designer out there that would like to work with me.

Re: Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Just an update, I have already hired a designer and have many DXF files ready to be cut...Now looking for a company who can supply these designs to my customers.

Re: Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

I am the engineer and designer for Nova Metalworks in Bremen, GA. We create our own cnc files for our Fiber Laser, CNC Mill, and CNC Press Brake. We handle all sorts of materials and I could quote you on any project you want to make. I do all of the programming and create all of the 3D models, as well as dxf files. Please send me an email at mikey@novametal.works and check out our website at Novametal.works