531,641 active members*
3,631 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Home Healthcare

Home Healthcare was founded to serve as a comprehensive alternative to a nursing home or assisted living facility for older adults. Our company vision is to provide families with “Peace of Mind”. Our constant mission is to provide the highest quality, most reliable home care service that has allowed us to prosper and become the preferred brand in-home care. We maintain an intimate and personal rapport with each of our clients. We Guarantee That! The ultimate benefit of our service lies in the unique features we bring to the industry. In addition, we do not require a long term contract for services and remain on call 24 hours a day. We are proud to have a distinguished reputation for high-caliber caregivers. Since the beginning, our goal has been clear.
    https://athomehealthchicago.com

Re: Home Healthcare

I'd really be interested for my dad, but it's such a hustle with all the paper-work

Actually with the advancements made in the technology industry it's not such a big hustle

What I was trying to say is that technology advanced a lot and especially medical technology let's say. It's becoming easier and easier to go from one care unit to another and it's basically general stuff that they already have all the information necessary about you. I just read an article about HL7 interface from here https://datica.com/blog/hl7-integrat...-to-solve-them and found it really interesting, you see, I'm not an expert either in the domain, but I find it entertaining to bring myself up to date with all the advancements made in the world. Just look it up.