504,473 active members
3,269 visitors online
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > How to Start Clothing Business from Zero?

How to Start Clothing Business from Zero?

Going to do this time something big something different which I have never ever done before in my life. Past experience was not so good doing a job under someone supervision tough for me and really you not receive respect in such a way you work for them so it’s far better than believe your strength and take a risk to start your own business. My friend has a leather business which he consumes from real animals skins so he gives me a suggestion to manufacture black bomber jacket men's products because now it becomes a trend everyone so modernizes in this technology era as well they prefer to wear those outfits and accessories that wore by a famous politician or sportsmen or celebrity. For this going to hire the eldest and deeply expert tailors and creative fashion designer.

Quote Originally Posted by kenndy321 View Post
    Going to do this time something big something different which I have never ever done before in my life. Past experience was not so good doing a job under someone supervision tough for me and really you not receive respect in such a way you work for them so it’s far better than believe your strength and take a risk to start your own business. My friend has a leather business which he consumes from real animals skins so he gives me a suggestion to manufacture black bomber jacket men's products because now it becomes a trend everyone so modernizes in this technology era as well they prefer to wear those outfits and accessories that wore by a famous politician or sportsmen or celebrity. For this going to hire the eldest and deeply expert tailors and creative fashion designer.
    lol, I don't think that it's a good idea, because men wear bomber jackets too rare, so you'll go bankrupt, but you know, female will always love buying clothes, that's why I decided to buy cheap fashionable and trendy clothes from sites like of LilyLulu Fashion during discounts and then sell it expensive in my city You know, thank heaven I did so 3 years ago and now I have a successful business and I really do nothing, I simply order clothes from Lily Lulu shop and then sell it here, and you know, the most popular turned out to be jackets coats from that site ) Good luck
    Last edited by Try2ki55; 07-18-2019 at 09:07 PM.