589,272 active members*
6,693 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    21

    Intermac Stone Cad?

    looking for some help using InterCad software for an intermac 4000.. none of these threads seem to help me out... im not looking for anything specific.. but im sure there are some tricks that i do not know out there.
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    Chris Spangler
    Nonn's Flooring Granite Dept.
    Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin
    Intermac Master Stone 4000
    Got Stone?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nonnsgranite View Post
    looking for some help using InterCad software for an intermac 4000.. none of these threads seem to help me out... im not looking for anything specific.. but im sure there are some tricks that i do not know out there.
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    i've been using intercad/stonecam for a couple years now fabricating stone countertops.. whatcha need help with?

  3. #3

    Re: Intermac Stone Cad?

    Quote Originally Posted by cricex View Post
    i've been using intercad/stonecam for a couple years now fabricating stone countertops.. whatcha need help with?
    Hello there. Could you please provide me the software setup files. I just lost my last computer with windows xp and I can't find the setup files.

    Thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelly84 View Post
    Hello there. Could you please provide me the software setup files. I just lost my last computer with windows xp and I can't find the setup files.

    Thank you
    Hi! I can help you with the Setup files and license for intercad and stonecam. We can trade, i need the installation files, i lost them, please give me a call 714 752 9654

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13

    Re: Intermac Stone Cad?

    Dear nonnsgranite!
    How are you. I am nick. come from china. I am service engineer. befor work for intermac company. If you have any question about intermac master cnc and Genius CT . let me know . Maybe I can help you. my whatsapp ID +86 13585355877 my email adress : [email protected]. Hope a good info for you.

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Intermac 43
    By n_duquette in forum CNC Plasma / Oxy Fuel Cutting Machines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:18 PM
  2. intermac stone 4000
    By nonnsgranite in forum Employment Opportunity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 05:39 PM
  3. intermac 1500 ot
    By 50cal. in forum Community Club House
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 04:47 PM
  4. Intermac Master Stone 4000 CNC experience
    By CarmiCES in forum Employment Opportunity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 08:25 PM
  5. FS: 2003 Intermac Master Stone 1500 OT
    By dsater in forum Glass, Plastic and Stone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 05:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •