550,300 active members*
3,713 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Jiga - Easy way to get CNC machined parts fast

Hey CNC Zone,
    Excited to finally share what I built with the CNC machining community!

I'm Adar and I'm the co-founder of Jiga ( app.jiga3d.com ). We make it fast and easy for companies to outsource the production of CNC machined parts.

People in the industry can upload their part design files, compare quotes and timelines instantly, communicate needs directly to suppliers and manage the purchasing process using Jiga.

Re: Jiga - Easy way to get CNC machined parts fast

Coast2Coast Mortgage offers the assistance you need in all of your mortgage endeavors. Whether you are consolidating your debt, refinancing your home, or buying your first house, we have the expertise to make it a fast, easy, and enjoyable process, located in Jacksonville, Florida.

Re: Jiga - Easy way to get CNC machined parts fast

Quote Originally Posted by astonalex View Post
    Coast2Coast Mortgage offers the assistance you need in all of your mortgage endeavors. Whether you are consolidating your debt, refinancing your home, or buying your first house, we have the expertise to make it a fast, easy, and enjoyable process, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
    I have a question. I bought a house almost 6 years ago on mortgage and right now I am looking for another house on mortgage. Is it possible? I asked from many people but they did not gave me a authentic answer. If you have any idea then please do let me know about it.