4,260 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Kool

Kool

Kool !

I have all kinds of awesome ides.

I have to get that router built first though
    Wee aim to please ... You aim to ... PLEASE.

Admin, I think your name is Paul, I too would like to thank you for this forum since I am in the beginning stages of build a Les Paul copy. I am doing the solid in Rhino and hope to do the tool path in either Bobcad v19 or onecnc xp. I would also like to take this time to thank you for this site. It is breath of fresh air for me. I am primarily involved in the shooting sports business and you can check my product out at my web siet if you are so inclined.

www.turnercustoms.com

The stock in the opening pic was modeled in Rhino but not by me. I am just now beginning to learn the software. Thanks again for the site and you can expect support from here shortly.

Mike "turmite" Turner
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Originally posted by turmite
    Admin, I think your name is Paul, I too would like to thank you for this forum since I am in the beginning stages of build a Les Paul copy. I am doing the solid in Rhino and hope to do the tool path in either Bobcad v19 or onecnc xp. I would also like to take this time to thank you for this site. It is breath of fresh air for me. I am primarily involved in the shooting sports business and you can check my product out at my web siet if you are so inclined.

www.turnercustoms.com

The stock in the opening pic was modeled in Rhino but not by me. I am just now beginning to learn the software. Thanks again for the site and you can expect support from here shortly.

Mike "turmite" Turner
    Yes my name is Paul, :wee: and your Welcome.:rainfro: And if I ever need a Gun, I'm looking you up!