584,830 active members*
6,029 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Controller & Computer Solutions > Need to know if possible to used computer and motor drives on two different machine

Cool Need to know if possible to used computer and motor drives on two different machine

I am converting my vertical mill to cnc, I want to know if i put all control in one mobile cabinet can I used on diy cnc router and mill. by just getting more stepper motors for diy router [plug controls into ether machine} thanks hope to recieve input

Re: Need to know if possible to used computer and motor drives on two different machi

You can use the controller cabinet on more than one machines. If you are going to connect and disconnect often, you need good quality connectors. Use identical motors on both machines so you don't need to adjust the drivers each time. Use a separate setup/configuration file for each machine. Power off and disconnect from the supply (wall outlet) before you (dis)connect a machine.

yes, we can control the machine using the computer but its not a complete computer its microprocessor contain with some certain commands thithesemmands are regulating this system is called PLC ( Programmable Logic Controller ) now IPCS Automation providing PLC Training in Chennai

Re: Need to know if possible to used computer and motor drives on two different machi

Digital Marketing Course in Patiala - If you are the one who is searching to find out the best and No.1 Digital Marketing Training Institute in Patiala, then PIIM is the one you can go with.