584,833 active members*
5,491 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

OKUMA 110 ALARMA-A

Hi guys, i have a problems with a okuma lathe LB 25, its has OSP 5020L controler, well one day we have a low voltage and its get alarming "110 ALARM-A 1", and then we can´t operate the machine, i look de alarm manual and its says.. check EC inpot N8 bit 5, check the lamps on the SDU PCB. so i don´t know if its damaged the VAC Unit Driver or somthing else. i inspect all the fuse in the electric panel but all its ok, only two in the unit driver.

I don´t have any idea to how solution this alarm. Please help me.
    i have some manuals for okuma lb15, lb 25 alarma manual, unit drivers, if you want i can share.

Re: OKUMA 110 ALARMA-A

From the picture, it looks like UVP is lit - power circuit voltage is low (that corresponds to #17); there are numerous things on the drive that can cause this - power supply, control board, diode modules, etc. You might get lucky and it might be just a matter of a bad connection to the top board so you could pull the top board and try re-seating it. While the top board is off, you might want to check all the connections in the base unit as well (again, not likely to be the cause, but it's worth a shot). Definitely make sure that the drive has been off for a while (several minutes) and the power source is off and locked out before doing any disassembly. We repair /exchange these drives and have seen various causes for this alarm; unfortunately, we're not exactly around the corner form El Salvador. Hopefully you can find a place that is closer that can repair these. I don't know what the situation is for Okuma in central America, but in the states they don't repair these, they upgrade you to a new series and that isn't cheap by any means.

Re: OKUMA 110 ALARMA-A

ok, your information is too valuable, and will try to check all this causes, yes i search for a Okuma representative, but i didn´t find anybody. well thank guys.