585,581 active members*
4,047 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma & Howa Millac 3VA Manual

Okuma & Howa Millac 3VA Manual

Hi All,

I am looking for a manual for a Okuma & Howa Millac 3VA milling machine (1986) that we have in the workshop. We bought the workshop 2years back and have not been able to find any documentation regarding the machine since. We have the DS (dual spindle) model and was hoping to get the tool changer and everything back up to speed and in working order. For this, we are chasing a manual for this model or something similar that we can use.

Does anyone know where we can get manuals for these older Okuma & Howa milling machines? Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,
    Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyajames View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking for a manual for a Okuma & Howa Millac 3VA milling machine (1986) that we have in the workshop. We bought the workshop 2years back and have not been able to find any documentation regarding the machine since. We have the DS (dual spindle) model and was hoping to get the tool changer and everything back up to speed and in working order. For this, we are chasing a manual for this model or something similar that we can use.

Does anyone know where we can get manuals for these older Okuma & Howa milling machines? Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,
    Jimmy
    Hello Jimmy, Any luck with finding any documentation for your machine? I have a 1985 OKUMA-HOWA MILLAC 3VA. I also have been searching for the manual and system parameters to this machine. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Best regards, Greg

Re: Okuma & Howa Millac 3VA Manual

OSP ? Fanuc ? makes a big difference.