589,420 active members*
5,782 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Post OKUMA OSP7000L

hello we have problem with cnc lathe OKUMA 2 axis cnc lathe control OSP7000L
    we have all floppy disks for machine
    3 batteries were discharged, we replaced them with new ones, but I don't know what to do now
    we have a CPU error 1-1 BUS error
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9635 (1).jpg   IMG_9634 (1).jpg   IMG_9637 (1).jpg   IMG_9636 (1).jpg  

Re: OKUMA OSP7000L

We were in the same spot. We had all the disks that came with the machine but that's not enough. Sadly in our case we had to have Okuma come out with their special disk to get the machine running after the battery change. If anyone knows of another way please chime in.
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."

Hlo
    I am a cnc machine retrofitter, doing retrofitting with Syntec controller.Please dont take it personally, If your cnc controller is too old & you facing issues, you can contact me at [email protected] & +918168294379 (whatsapp). I am already working with many clients from USA,Canada,vietnam etc.I can arrange New or Old Syntec controller as per your application and requirement.

Thanks & Regards
    Pankaj (+918168294379)

so It is necessary for the service to arrive with an appropriate diskette to replace the battery? and the machine will be works?

We have an OSP700L and U10L and yes we had to get Okuma to come for the battery change. I thought it was weird but have not found another answer. I'm hoping someone turns up here with an alternative.
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."

You must initialize memory disk before installing software
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."