585,719 active members*
4,431 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Biesse Rover 30 L2

Just acquired a Rover 30 L2 when i try to start i receive errors message ...."AXS 339 Axis not calibrated.Homing must be perform .'' after trying to do the homing a new message appear '' PLC is not running '' ... no move possible ... Any help much appreciated.

Re: Biesse Rover 30 L2

Did you see it running before it was delivered to you?
    It sounds as though there is a connection issue, are you sure everything was re-connected correctly during the install?

Is your Biesse works open ? And the white light on ?
    It happens a lot to me that I close Biesse works that couses that error or you have no power (white light)

I got a Biesse klever a few weeks ago and still learning all the tricks.
    David

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=dh_dave;1988650]Is your Biesse works open ? And the white light on ?
    It happens a lot to me that I close Biesse works that couses that error or you have no power (white light)

I got a Biesse klever a few weeks ago and still learning all the tricks.
    David

No white light ...

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    Did you see it running before it was delivered to you?
    It sounds as though there is a connection issue, are you sure everything was re-connected correctly during the install?
    i have buy without see it running from a warehouse selling big machinery , i have just replace the power ( 3 wires very well identify Red Black Blue ) today i take a lot of pictures maybe something have move during the transportation

If your white button light is off that means no power, it could also be that your safety mat safety beam or emergency button is pressed or not hucked up.
    I would call someone from Biesse they can remote access your Maschine and help you find the problem.

Hi,
    If you could take screenshot of the error messages (expand the window to get them all in) and post it on here it might help.
    At the moment, don't worry about the white light, nothing will work without the PLC, so we need to work out why that has been halted.

Hi,
    If you could take screenshot of the error messages (expand the window to get them all in) and post it on here it might help.
    At the moment, don't worry about the white light, nothing will work without the PLC, so we need to work out why that has been halted.

everytime i turn on the error message are different

after a reboot 2 mins later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170113_183015778_iOS.jpg  

Hi,
    Are you sure everything is connected correctly to the PC?
    Have you checked that you have all your voltages (400V L1-L2, 400V L2-L3, 400V L1-L3, 24V dc) in the cabinet, no circuit breakers tripped out.
    It looks as though you have either a cable mis-connected or you have a module fault.
    If it all looks OK, I'd suggest getting the PC connected to the internet, and asking Biesse to dial in to diagnose the problem.

Hi,
    Are you sure everything is connected correctly to the PC?
    Have you checked that you have all your voltages (400V L1-L2, 400V L2-L3, 400V L1-L3, 24V dc) in the cabinet, no circuit breakers tripped out.
    It looks as though you have either a cable mis-connected or you have a module fault.
    If it all looks OK, I'd suggest getting the PC connected to the internet, and asking Biesse to dial in to diagnose the problem.
    Its true i have not check this ... i'm gonna start by checking this ... i have check the main power only ... thank for the advice i'll do it today...

If someone on this board can tell me the step by step process i have to do ... a kind of checklist ... this gonna be really appreciate ... i take all advice .. thanks Miz , i realize I am an inexperienced beginner i do programming well with Biesse Work so if in return i can help someone with programmation this can be my way to pay back the info i receive ...(group)

Hi, if you connect the PC to the internet and get Biesse to dial in they will be able to pinpoint the problem very quickly for you. In the UK this would be a free service, so it has got to be worth a phone call for you.

i have call them twice and the second time they have answering like '' stop to call you disturb us '' haha it was last friday ... the woman she have asking me to send an email about my problem , thing i have already done ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600 (3).jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	346660

about my machine ...

What about the dealer who sold you the Maschine? He basically sold you a Maschine that's not working I would talk to them if they can send out a technician.
    When calling Biesse ask for a ticket number, they will ask you for the Maschine number and problem, after that a technician calls you back to help. I'm not sure how much they charge for that it was included on my purchase.

Good luck

i have buy the machine from a warehouse selling consignment machinery ... no help from them for sure ...

Hello Miz , have you found the electrical scheme ? i have post on other topic ... i place some pdf book for downloading .... maybe this can help ...

The control doesnt see your I/O modules. They are RS 422 or 485, Make sure they are connected in the back of your control.
    My Biesse is before they started using remote modules so they get fed from card in the controller directly. Start looking at the hardware first.

The manuals do not do any good. You need the manual that has the schematics and the logic.

OK, first if your machine is a Rover 30 it may not have BiesseWorks, it probably has the preceding software package NC1000 which was much more popular on those machines. When you received the machine, was the PC shipped separately and did you try to hook it up on your own?
    Your PLC is in HALT, the machine will not run at all until you resolve, the errors are pointing to numerous input/ouput modules that are not being seen.
    The first step would be to determine if the PC has been hooked up correctly and networked properly with the NC control.
    CNC Custom Services - CNC Service, CNC Support, CNC Training for the CNC Woodworking Industry focused on CNC Routers and CNC Point-to-Point Machines.
    Mark T

Frank, Where are you located in Canada?

Service SCM BR Guest

Hello, The first thing you should do is get the PLC out of Halt condition. Going on debugging or I / O can not remember well. And there put the machine in RUN (Go) PLC

Page 1 of 2 12