584,808 active members*
4,973 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > I never understood what Fanuc people meant by Fansuck until this 5700.
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: I never understood what Fanuc people meant by Fansuck until this 5700.

Hi guys,

Post #40 was 8 weeks ago, is there any interest on this item.
    Did someone purchased the Card Tool, or received it or tried the BIN-file, or want a BIN-file with it's own nc-code ?

Regards,
    Heavy_Metal.

I never got the Doosan Ellison field tips manual for this item which apparently is in the works, but the programmer here did use the memory tool which came in the mail after about 6 weeks, and it totally clears up that deficiency of the DNM5700 and makes it competitive with anything out there in terms of memory storage. I have the short card that fits in the control with the door closed too, so it's pretty sweet. I think they should just charge the doosan buyers $22 more for the machine and include the disc with every new machine. It keeps people from having to go on a 4 month information gathering mission to find the solution to the OI control memory. I'm really happy with the mill, and now we never waste time managing program memory. The operators like to run the programs like normal programs that fit in the control (search replace, restart wherever, etc), we're not spending admin time managing programs or knitting programs together, it's just really nice this way.

The DNM5700 is kind of a workhorse. It will work 6am to midnight week in and out without complaining or showing any signs of wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Green0 View Post
    I never got the Doosan Ellison field tips manual for this item which apparently is in the works, but the programmer here did use the memory tool which came in the mail after about 6 weeks, and it totally clears up that deficiency of the DNM5700 and makes it competitive with anything out there in terms of memory storage. I have the short card that fits in the control with the door closed too, so it's pretty sweet. I think they should just charge the doosan buyers $22 more for the machine and include the disc with every new machine. It keeps people from having to go on a 4 month information gathering mission to find the solution to the OI control memory. I'm really happy with the mill, and now we never waste time managing program memory. The operators like to run the programs like normal programs that fit in the control (search replace, restart wherever, etc), we're not spending admin time managing programs or knitting programs together, it's just really nice this way.

The DNM5700 is kind of a workhorse. It will work 6am to midnight week in and out without complaining or showing any signs of wear.
    Hi Green0,

I'm glad it works fine for you right now, I like the Fanuc Edit Tool aswell.
    Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
    Heavy_Metal

You can always drip feed from the PC card or Data server option.

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasR View Post
    You can always drip feed from the PC card or Data server option.
    Hello DouglasR,

We discussed the dnc/dripfeed and M198 earlier, also a $5000,- / $6000,- Dataserver option, or extra memory a $1000,- per Mb.
    When you visit the Fanuc website you only find a discription about the Edit Tool but nothing more.
    https://www.fanucamerica.com/product...dMXXtxsQU8upFA
    When you don't contact Fanuc you'll never find out what they sell, even no good discription about the Edit Tool.
    Fanuc Memory Card Program Edit Tool - Version: 5.00 - Fanuc A08B-9010-J700/ZZ11
    It's strange when there's a cheap solution for Fanucs memory problem only a few people know about this tool.

Can I ask you, do you sell this tool, or do you know that it exists, or do you know how it really works, or that you'r going to do some research to it ?
    Most Fanuc sellers don't know that the Edit Tool even exists.

Regards,
    Heavy_Metal.

Milking customers all the way. Fanuc Memory Card Program Edit Tool - 20eur, no profit, data server 6k, couple grand profit.
    Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy_Metal View Post
    Hi guys,

There is a video on Youtube with the Fanuc Memory Card Program Tool v4.
    They show the Program Tool on a Fanuc 31i-Model B.
    The FANUCPRG.exe file is from 2011-10-12, it's Version 4.0
    We have the Version 5.0, date 2014-05-15, it's a small 600Kb exe. file.
    I think it's the same as shown in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTw1kL5ha-A

Regards,
    Heavy_Metal.
    Could you share version5.0??

Page 3 of 3 123