584,805 active members*
5,210 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

2dn LS overtravel

Hi there.

I have a problem with my Kitamura mycenter 1 with Fanuc control. I was checking the limit switches and touched one of them with a piece of metal and it activated, now I have an alarm 1011 overtravel (2d LS). I cant move any of the axes and neither get rid off the this alarm.

Im told that holding the 2nd ls switch overides the overlimit but it dosent work for me..... I manually turn the screw untill its off the switch and then re start the machine Ive done this several times with our kitamura mycenter1

if the machine is not in overtravel and you acttivated the switch and it wont come out of lock even if you restart the switch is probably stuck so take the switch apart and find the problem
    take care
    JAK

Hi,
    I have the Troubleshooting for the Kitamura Mycenter HX400iF,May be the same as your machines. You can reference attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Aaron

Not sure how much you are familiar with Kitamura's apologies.

The second limit remove switch should be held on to disable the second limit switch. Set the axis switch and move the axis with the handle be sure to set the increments to X10. Then remove the faulty switch and clean out the plunger. It’s pretty simple I had to clean both the X and Y axis switch on a Mycenter 1

Dear Friends
    I need Parameter list for Kitamura Mycenter 3 with Fanuc 11m Control
    L. Sakthivel
    Email:[email protected], website:www.premierengrs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eric MFG View Post
    Not sure how much you are familiar with Kitamura's apologies.

The second limit remove switch should be held on to disable the second limit switch. Set the axis switch and move the axis with the handle be sure to set the increments to X10. Then remove the faulty switch and clean out the plunger. It’s pretty simple I had to clean both the X and Y axis switch on a Mycenter 1
    Not restart