585,687 active members*
4,675 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC G0704 selling

Selling my CNC G0704 with 12 tool ATC. Where on the forum do you list items for sale?

Thanks

Re: CNC G0704 selling

Items "For Sale" go in the Classified sub-forum,

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/newly...ieds-listings/

. . . which is where I have moved this thread to.

I see you posted some photos, but you need to add a price and the location of the equipment etc to interest buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by RaderSidetrack View Post
    Items "For Sale" go in the Classified sub-forum,

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/newly...ieds-listings/

. . . which is where I have moved this thread to.

I see you posted some photos, but you need to add a price and the location of the equipment etc to interest buyers.
    Thanks for moving the add and now I can fill in more details!

The machine works great and comes with a lot of extras. I have I think 18 TTS tool holders, brand new TTS fly cutter with inserts. The mill can be run with the touch screen on the console or with the remote pendant. The motors on this mill are the Teknic servo SD killers. I have extra motors as well. I have to TFEC motors that are brand new in the box that go with the mill. I also am throwing in a brand new Hitachi frequency drive. The Z axis has linear rails on it. The Z has nema 34 motor. Inside the console is a computer to get on the net via wifi. There is so many features with this mill. The mill software is Mach3.

I am asking $4000 for the entire mill plus extra parts. Contact me via here if you want to know more.

Thanks
    Jeff

Hi Jeff,
    Where are you located?
    thanks
    Vic

Quote Originally Posted by vicpaulsen View Post
    Hi Jeff,
    Where are you located?
    thanks
    Vic
    Vic I am in Pleasant Hill MO. It’s a small town just outside Kansas City.

Quote Originally Posted by ballistic42 View Post
    Vic I am in Pleasant Hill MO. It’s a small town just outside Kansas City.
    The enclosure for this mill did not ever leak on me. There are 2 pans on the left and right that are angled so that the chips and coolant run into the middle into a slipped drawer that can be opened to scoop out the chips. The bottom rear of the drawer has a bung welded in that allows the coolant to go back to the coolant tank.

The power draw bar can be activated via the touch scree, hand held pendant, and or manual with air valve on the head. Just about every part on this mill, enclosure, head cover, console, electrical cabinet and air board were powder coated. The machine is like new. The spindle motor is the tread mill motor design and works great no issues at all. There is an M6 manual Macro and an M6 auto tool changer macro as well. Also in the macro and electronics is a pressure monitor that will code if pressure in the system drops below a set level. Lots of things done to this machine to make it trouble free. The mill base was ground flat and sits on a granite block in the enclosure.

The machine is located in Pleasant Hill, MO 64080. I have put a lot of money into this machine and have tons of high quality parts for the machine. I have 15 like new ER20 TTS holders that go with the machine. The enclosure did not leak when running at all. If there was an option that could be on this machine its on it. I will not take any thing less than $4000.00. I have 2 motors that I was going to use as bigger better spindle motors. Along with the mill I am throwing in a brand new Hitachi VFD with remote.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Educate me, please- what is the working volume, Z travel, Z clearance, and workable Z stock height when machining at full depth to the tool bed? Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavigogun View Post
    Educate me, please- what is the working volume, Z travel, Z clearance, and workable Z stock height when machining at full depth to the tool bed? Thanks much.
    The travels of the mill are,
    Longitudinal Table Travel (X-Axis)............................................. .................................................. ....... 18-7/8 in. Cross Table Travel (Y-Axis)............................................. .................................................. ................... 6-7/8 in. Vertical Head Travel (Z-Axis)............................................. .................................................. ...................... 11 in.

***********************SOLD*********************** *