584,798 active members*
4,365 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Super Definition Plasma Cutting Machine Upgrades High Definition Plasma Cutting

Smile Super Definition Plasma Cutting Machine Upgrades High Definition Plasma Cutting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	high-deifinition-o-300x197.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	240336
    In June, 2014, super definition plasma cutting machine was firstly issued to public for revolutionizing the technology of high definition plasma cutting.

With a grand name of Beyond X-1530EL, super definition plasma cutting machine is qualified for cutting holes as Hyperformance system features. In fact, super definition plasma cutting machine is acclaimed itself better than Hypertherm Hyperformance system.

Although super definition plasma cutting machine can perfectly realize functions of Hyperformance technology, it is also an economical laser like plasma cutting machine. After upgrading technology of high definition plasma cutting, super definition plasma cutting machine can get the minimum of laser cutting precision, but saving more than 50% of cost. Therefore, an economical laser like plasma cutting machine is the suitable description for super definition plasma cutting machine.

Super definition plasma cutting machine can effectively offer you precise outline of cutting samples compared to high definition plasma cutting. In other words, as an economical laser like plasma cutting machine, super definition plasma cutting machine can achieve the cutting result as good as Hypertherm Hyperformance makes.
    SteelTailor--The world leader of portable CNC cutting machine
    www.steeltailor.com

Re: Super Definition Plasma Cutting Machine Upgrades High Definition Plasma Cutting

www.steeltailor.com

Re: Super Definition Plasma Cutting Machine Upgrades High Definition Plasma Cutting

So is this super definition plasma cutting machine better than high definition plasma cutting? You described it as economical laser like plasma cutting machine, so would you like to show me some cutting result? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    So is this super definition plasma cutting machine better than high definition plasma cutting? You described it as economical laser like plasma cutting machine, so would you like to show me some cutting result? Thank you.

Hi Fiona. So glad to see your message.Yes, Super definition plasma cutting machine is better than high definition plasma cutting.Super definition plasma cutting machine uses TrueShapeTM technology which is better than True Hole technology.Super definition plasma cutting machine cutting holes with a diameter to thickness ratio of 1:1.pls see following comparison and cutting samples.:

Attachment 240440

Attachment 240442
    Attachment 240444
    Attachment 240446

Name:	5.jpg 
Size:	287.3 KB 
ID:	240448

Name:	6.jpg 
Size:	309.9 KB 
ID:	240450

Name:	7.jpg 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	240452

More detailed information pls visit:
    Unique plasma super definition technology-beyond laser - - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

Any other question pls email at:
    [email protected].

Thank you very much. nice day for you !
    www.steeltailor.com

Wow, the pictures of super definition plasma cutting machine are amazing. It seems able to cut holes. My business is about saw blade, and I need mass production. Can this super defintion plasma cutting machine meet my requirement? In fact, my small business can not afford the cost of machines with true hole technology. So would you like to offer me a favorable price?

Smile Re: Super Definition Plasma Cutting Machine Upgrades High Definition Plasma Cutting

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Wow, the pictures of super definition plasma cutting machine are amazing. It seems able to cut holes. My business is about saw blade, and I need mass production. Can this super defintion plasma cutting machine meet my requirement? In fact, my small business can not afford the cost of machines with true hole technology. So would you like to offer me a favorable price?
    Hello,Fiona.Yes. Our super definition plasma cutting machine can replace Plasma Drilling Machine.This is from our customer.pls see following hole cutting sample:
    Attachment 240510
    Super definition plasma cutting machine can meet your requirement completely.
    As for the price.Could you pls tell me your email and phone number? I will let our sales contact you and offer you accordingly. Or you can also sent email at [email protected] .

Thank you very much. Nice weekends for you!
    www.steeltailor.com

Can you describe in detail how "Super Definition" is better than high definition and TrueHole technology? Dimensions, hole tapers, consumable life, edge metallurgy data will help me understand your statement!

Jim Colt Hypertherm

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Tailor View Post
    Hi Fiona. So glad to see your message.Yes, Super definition plasma cutting machine is better than high definition plasma cutting.Super definition plasma cutting machine uses TrueShapeTM technology which is better than True Hole technology.Super definition plasma cutting machine cutting holes with a diameter to thickness ratio of 1:1.pls see following comparison and cutting samples.:

Attachment 240440

Attachment 240442
    Attachment 240444
    Attachment 240446

Name:	5.jpg 
Size:	287.3 KB 
ID:	240448

Name:	6.jpg 
Size:	309.9 KB 
ID:	240450

Name:	7.jpg 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	240452

More detailed information pls visit:
    Unique plasma super definition technology-beyond laser - - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

Any other question pls email at:
    [email protected].

Thank you very much. nice day for you !

Smile Re: Super Definition Plasma Cutting Machine Upgrades High Definition Plasma Cutting

Hi, Jim Colt. Beyond X-1530EL is appliying Super Definition, presented by Wisebuy. As you question, here is the reply.
    Compare with the data released by Hypertherm, Beyond X super definition is superior to high definition from the perspective of technical parameters.
    If Hypertherm offered inaccurate data, please update the new data to public for correcting our confusion.(Just for technical discussion)
    Parameter contrast
    Compare Wisebuy Hypertherm Note
    Super Definition High Definition
    Dimensions 3-25mm 6-25mm TrueHole is hole cutting technology
    Diameter to thickness ratio 1:1
    4mm--1:0.75
    10mm--1:0.6
    1:1
    ?
    ?
    Wisebuy Super Definition
    hasbeen presented and
    demonstrated at Beijing ESSEN,2014
    Hole Tapers ≤2° ≤3-4°
    Consumble Life Refer to following picture Refer to following picture Wisebuy Super Definition is equipped with Kaliburn
    Edge Metallurgy Thermal Destruction Area(Zero Impact)
    0.1--0.5mm
    ? This data is firstly released by Wisebuy. We ask Hypertherm for the questions in column or propose a test method.
    ````````````` ``````````````````` ``````` `````````````````````````
    ``````````````` ``````````````````` ```````` ````````````````````````````````

Name:	图片1.png 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	240754