584,800 active members*
4,822 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

nada en el arranque

I need help mates, I have an acramatic 2100 in cincinati arrow.
    When you press Star, the panel will only turn on for a moment and monitor just one flash.
    It does not happen here.
    I have broken bios? . in the bios passed a few seconds after the start it is lit a green LED and a red only

Quote Originally Posted by josesanto View Post
    I need help mates, I have an acramatic 2100 in cincinati arrow.
    When you press Star, the panel will only turn on for a moment and monitor just one flash.
    It does not happen here.
    I have broken bios? . in the bios passed a few seconds after the start it is lit a green LED and a red only
    comento el problema en español. al encender el equipo observo leds verde y dos rojos, pasados unos segundos se apaga uno rojo en la bios y se quedan uno verde y uno rojo.
    En el monitor solo se aprecia un destello y despues nada.
    Estará labios rota?

Re: nada en el arranque

I'm having a little trouble understanding your explanation, but seems to be when you press the Green start button, the display flashes and then nothing else happens. This could have a number of different causes and which apply to you and how to troubleshoot depends on the hardware in your machine.

Does the control have proper voltage? Do you have a CRT? or LCD? Does your monitor have a standard 15 pin connector or 50 pin connector? If the 50 Pin, is it on the WS board or a separate graphics card?

Quote Originally Posted by maver1ck View Post
    I'm having a little trouble understanding your explanation, but seems to be when you press the Green start button, the display flashes and then nothing else happens. This could have a number of different causes and which apply to you and how to troubleshoot depends on the hardware in your machine.

Does the control have proper voltage? Do you have a CRT? or LCD? Does your monitor have a standard 15 pin connector or 50 pin connector? If the 50 Pin, is it on the WS board or a separate graphics card?

Thanks for your interest. I upload several images for your information

It looks like you have one of the older machines that uses a standard CRT monitor. If you power up with an external monitor plugged directly into the video connector on the WS Board does it do the same thing? This will help you determine if the issue is in the CRT or the WS Board.

Quote Originally Posted by maver1ck View Post
    It looks like you have one of the older machines that uses a standard CRT monitor. If you power up with an external monitor plugged directly into the video connector on the WS Board does it do the same thing? This will help you determine if the issue is in the CRT or the WS Board.

When starting the pendant it also seems to start and after three seconds it turns off. I will do the test with a monitor too

Quote Originally Posted by josesanto View Post
    When starting the pendant it also seems to start and after three seconds it turns off. I will do the test with a monitor too
    I've tried another monitor and it's still the same

On that vintage, if you can't get any video output from the WS board with a known good external monitor it sounds like the board is not passing the POST.

The fact that your pendant lights up, sounds like it is receiving power, so the Power supply is likely working, but verify your power supply is getting the proper voltage in and is outputting the correct voltages. If the power supply looks good, you can try removing everything connected to the WS board in case something else is causing it to not respond.

You need to look at the lights on the bridge board. I would watch the green power supply "OK" light and make sure it is not going off when the control shuts off. You could have a bad power supply or the contacts on the relay that supplies the 220VAC to the power supply. Let us know what you find.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post
    You need to look at the lights on the bridge board. I would watch the green power supply "OK" light and make sure it is not going off when the control shuts off. You could have a bad power supply or the contacts on the relay that supplies the 220VAC to the power supply. Let us know what you find.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services
    Thank you for your answer, I have tested the voltages at the output of the source and it is stable. When you turn on the plate the green and two red ones light up. after a few seconds a red goes off. the green LEDs and ubo one red is constant until I turn off

Help me mates, new power supply connected to motherboard and monitor.
    Should I turn on the bios menu?
    For this test do I need another connected board?

Right now he does not do anything.

Help me mates, new power supply connected to motherboard and monitor.
    Should I turn on the bios menu?
    For this test do I need another connected board?

Right now he does not do anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190110_215854_resized_3.jpg   20190110_215907_resized_3.jpg   20190110_232844_resized_3.jpg