585,753 active members*
3,882 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Deckel, Maho, Aciera, Abene Mills > deckel maho graziano gr 500 c O 23, O 23 fault (The other topic is Wrong)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvzylmz View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have bought a Maho600E and it had sat so long. We've tried to energize it .it checked all system OK. Then at the main screen there is O23 ,O23 faults .I cant see the X or Z Axis . And None of the keys works ... Press Clear, menu etc.. none of works. ?ndramat flashes fault continuesly. I have investigate in this forum at some topics is about the constants I have changed battery but nothing changed. How can i enter constants in a machine that no key works ? Or Is it about our indramat's fault ? I can send pictures. Can someone redirect us for workinng it ? Are we doing something wrong i dont know
    Indramat are the drives I think and the CNC is Philips (432) ?

Are you saying the display shows 023 (zero) or O23 (oh) ?

If the display is showing an error, it would indicate the Philips CNC has output this to the screen.

Try hand wheeling all the axis to mid position and check all reference and overtravel switches, also the e-stop buttons for function and sticking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvzylmz View Post
    i have tought that did we do the setup wrong ? but we or they dont touch any cables before and after or this indramat has broken ?

This is the indramat's picture keyplace on the indramat only flashes red. nothing works on it too

https://ibb.co/ZT6cFvj
    You may have lost axis drive communication to the CNC. The indramat drive photo, is that the spindle drive ?

Again, it could just be communication error. I would check all the cables from the drives to the CNC. With POWER OFF, unplug and re-seat every cable at both ends. It's also possible the CNC axis card is defective, but again pull it out and re-seat it into the rack.

Poor contact due to pin corrosion or connection can cause problems.

deckel maho graziano gr 500 c O 23, O 23 fault (The other topic is Wrong)

Hi everyone,
    I have bought a Maho600E and it had sat so long. We've tried to energize it .it checked all system OK. Then at the main screen there is O23 ,O23 faults .I cant see the X or Z Axis . And None of the keys works ... Press Clear, menu etc.. none of works. İndramat flashes fault continuesly. I have investigate in this forum at some topics is about the constants I have changed battery but nothing changed. How can i enter constants in a machine that no key works ? Or Is it about our indramat's fault ? I can send pictures. Can someone guide us for workinng it ? Are we doing something wrong i dont know

https://ibb.co/jv9N7vc --> here is the control panel and monitor picture

This is the indramat's picture keyplace on the indramat only flashes red. nothing works on it too

https://ibb.co/ZT6cFvj

I need all suggestions.
    Thanks.

Re: deckel maho graziano gr 500 c O 23, O 23 fault (The other topic is Wrong)

@servtech

Sorry for the topic i dont know how i did it 500E ???

Re: deckel maho graziano gr 500 c O 23, O 23 fault

I have merged the two separate threads together, and given the combined thread the subject/title from the second thread.