584,830 active members*
5,881 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

AMADA APX100/30 - software problem?

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with AMADA APX100 (1995) and I need some advice. CNC Operateur -2, ATON LB450 motherboard. (KIT RETROFIT CPU486i / X40853 / C72346 - Carte mere assemblee / C72347 - Retrofit 486).

1. I need a floppy disk with the system (image) SYS1, SYS2, TOOLS. We bought the machine used a few years ago, and the previous owner lost the backup diskettes. System diskettes are probably the same for many AMADA machines with twin controls.

2. The program does not start completely: the computer is booted from the CF card, the driver is loaded, the validate.exe program (file check) starts. At some point (it seems to me that when checking plcn.exe) the screen turns black and the cursor flashes in the upper left corner.
    The computer crashed while writing the program, and after the restart, the above situation occurred.
    I am a servicer of cnc machines in our company, but with AMADA I do not have much experience.
    Is the problem rather in the software, or, for example, the lack of communication after the RS232 with the module located in the electrical cabinet can cause such behavior?

3. Is it possible to connect a PS2 keyboard to this motherboard?
    I will be grateful for the tips.

AMADAJOE, can you help me?

Re: AMADA APX100/30 - software problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Makroserwis View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have a problem with AMADA APX100 (1995) and I need some advice. CNC Operateur -2, ATON LB450 motherboard. (KIT RETROFIT CPU486i / X40853 / C72346 - Carte mere assemblee / C72347 - Retrofit 486).

1. I need a floppy disk with the system (image) SYS1, SYS2, TOOLS. We bought the machine used a few years ago, and the previous owner lost the backup diskettes. System diskettes are probably the same for many AMADA machines with twin controls.

2. The program does not start completely: the computer is booted from the CF card, the driver is loaded, the validate.exe program (file check) starts. At some point (it seems to me that when checking plcn.exe) the screen turns black and the cursor flashes in the upper left corner.
    The computer crashed while writing the program, and after the restart, the above situation occurred.
    I am a servicer of cnc machines in our company, but with AMADA I do not have much experience.
    Is the problem rather in the software, or, for example, the lack of communication after the RS232 with the module located in the electrical cabinet can cause such behavior?

3. Is it possible to connect a PS2 keyboard to this motherboard?
    I will be grateful for the tips.

AMADAJOE, can you help me?
    1. What version software? I may have 4.17 self extracting

2. After reload software if still same condition CPU maybe faulty. I may have 1 CPU, I can load with software and send to you.

3. Email me pictures of your CPU. I have several adapters to attach key board. Depending on version.

Re: AMADA APX100/30 - software problem?

Hello
    i have a same problem can you pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by elalami View Post
    Hello
    i have a same problem can you pls help me
    Hello Elalami, do you find the answer? I have a same problem

For any software and hardware problems contact me.
    [email protected]
    Brand new and ready to use motherboard is also available.