584,826 active members*
5,085 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support
Page 1 of 9 123

Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

All,

I have decided after many requests to start doing on-site service locally (in the New England area). I can be contacted via email (PM me with info) and respond very quickly, and if the problems get more intricate, I can offer help by phone. If that doesn't help then I can make the trips. I have been servicing these machines for many years and are familiar with the i80, MX3, LX3, Seicos II & III, Micon II & III, Sigma 16, 18 & 21, Fanuc RC4/RB6 (and many other Fanuc based), J300 and the very fun Lambda 10L/40L controls. I have many parts available as well as software (ladders, EPROM programs, parameters) to help you out in any situation. Contact me anytime; I have helped many many people get their machines up and running both in the US and abroad.

John

Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Wayne,

just sent you an email.

John

Quote Originally Posted by wt1635 View Post
    Best wishes for your venture!
    I have a Hitachi Seiki HC400, s/n HC40315, M-16-2 Seicos controller in need of ladder diagram #2685B01.
    Here's hoping you might be able to assist me. Contact: Wayne Thompson, System Components, Inc., [email protected], 269 637-2191.
    Thanks for your time. Wayne

Hello John,
    I have Hitachi VK45 milling machine with seiki seicos M II cn, I have the following messages on the screen : 105 SERVO I/F BUS and when i try to manage the programs 141 DIRECTORY BROKEN. Could you help me please?

Hello,

did the machine lose the batteries? The DIRECTORY BROKEN is an easy fix, but from what it sounds like you lost some info. Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post
    Hello,

did the machine lose the batteries? The DIRECTORY BROKEN is an easy fix, but from what it sounds like you lost some info. Let me know

Hello, the problems came out after main board repair (machine had problems with Y axes, 012 SERVO ALARM) i dont know the battery state. Do you think that is softW or hardW problem?
    Sorry for my poor english

If you changed the main board, it is likely a software problem. Send me a PM with your email and I will contact you direct

Hello

I have some problem with my machine.

Model is HC400 Hitachi seiki control fanuc 15MA.

Main board is SEICOS M16-II .

I think the ladder program was gone.

Now machine cannot operate.

I want to see the ladder of my machine.

I'm see some program can use.

But I'm nohave how to get it?

My mail is [email protected]

some body please help me.

Hello

I have a Hitachi Seiki HC400, M-16-2 Seicos controller in need of ladder diagram .
    Here's hoping you might be able to assist me. [email protected].
    Thanks for your time.

Hello,

got your message, just sent you an email. Take a look
    John

Quote Originally Posted by juyoung View Post
    Hello

I have a Hitachi Seiki HC400, M-16-2 Seicos controller in need of ladder diagram .
    Here's hoping you might be able to assist me. [email protected].
    Thanks for your time.

Hi there!

If it worth purchasing Hitachi-Seiki VK45 II with Seicos ? Heard some negativices, so i'm in doubt

Need more info than that. All depend on the condition. They are still serviceable, and parts are getting scarce but there are resources to keep them going. Just have to know where to look!

Need more info than that. All depend on the condition. They are still serviceable, and parts are getting scarce but there are resources to keep them going. Just have to know where to look!
    Thanks for a response

The thing is i'm just looking for a CNC machine to buy and there is a good offer on Hitachi Seiki VK45 II 1995year . So i wonder if i will get faults very often or no, regarding to the experience of the owners on this thread. Its my first CNC so i do not want to have it down with repairs all the time. And i'm not from the USA so there will be a problems for me on getting the parts

Hello , i have a HC400 Hitachi Seiki HMC which i lost the ladder on.After getting the ladder reloaded
    i was able to get the control back up Fanuc 15m with micon 16-2 . i was able to jog and home x,y,z but when
    i tried to home the rotary 1 degree table B it lifted and rotated a few degrees and stopped. I am now unable to move any axis . Can you provide a procedure to home the B axis ? This machine does not have a position module but a separate
    servo drive of its own...The rotary is in the lifted position now and out of home position by the marker tags..Tony 562-3253296 anytime

Hi!

We have a big problem on a machine HITACHI SEIKI VM40 with SEICOS M2 control, year 1988, SN No:40309,
    the machine was working just fine until the battery alarm appeared on the screen 033 BATTERY ALARM
    the both batteries were changed while the machine was powered off (unfortunately big mistake)
    on the screen we had:
    at first BUBBLE READ
    and then after a few seconds
    PC NOT READY
    SEICOS
    mark 2
    when we press NC/PC and then IINPUT the messages on the screen are:
    SUM CHECK ERROR SEQUENCER NOT READY
    BATTERY ALARM PLEASE CHANGE

We found some procedure for overcoming this status on the machine
    the procedure that we conduct it is:

1. Press F1(SEQUENCE) ->Press F2(DATASET) -> Press F4(TABLE) -> You will see “Constance Byte Table 1
    2. Type 0 0 (in the 1. 00) -> Press INPUT -> You will see Parameter Write Enable SW On ---------------
    3. Turn on WRITE ENABLE SW that is on MICON16-2 board in control panel
    4. Press F6(END). -> You will see Write Enable SW Off
    5. Turn off WRITE ENABLE SW
    6. Press F6(END) -> Press F1(SEQUENCE) ->Press F3(PROGRAM) -> You will see Parameter Write Enable SW On
    7. Turn on WRITE ENABLE SW that is on MICON16-2 board in control panel
    8. You will see top line of ladder automatically
    9. Press F2(ALTER) -> You will see ___(Cursor) on screen.
    10. Press F4(STORE) -> Press INPUT.
    11. Press F6(END) -> You will see Write Enable SW Off
    12. Turn off WRITE ENABLE SW
    13. Turn off NC power -> Turn on NC power

After we did the procedure, we turn on the machine and we get Z80 CPU ALARM on the screen any suggestions how to continue from here?!?!

We are asking a confirmation did we apply the right procedure?
    and after this we are assuming that the parameters should be loaded
    we have a backup of the original parameters,
    but if we need to load anything else please advise,

If this is not the right procedure please let us know
    and point us for the right procedure in step by step if possible,

We don't have any experience with this machine or this control so any suggestion is more than welcome,

Thank you all in advance,

hitachi seiki turn 40s

All,

I have decided after many requests to start doing on-site service locally (in the New England area). I can be contacted via email (PM me with info) and respond very quickly, and if the problems get more intricate, I can offer help by phone. If that doesn't help then I can make the trips. I have been servicing these machines for many years and are familiar with the i80, MX3, LX3, Seicos II & III, Micon II & III, Sigma 16, 18 & 21, Fanuc RC4/RB6 (and many other Fanuc based), J300 and the very fun Lambda 10L/40L controls. I have many parts available as well as software (ladders, EPROM programs, parameters) to help you out in any situation. Contact me anytime; I have helped many many people get their machines up and running both in the US and abroad.

John
    Hi John, we have hitachi seiki turn 40s, I am getting 4 to 5 alarms at the same time, 310 Alarm 506, 503, 5oo and I use to be able to reset it now I couldn't please help. you can contact me any time thank you.

Hitachi seiki sercos micon16-III
    MODEL : HOLONICAL CELL SYSTEM PL400/500

MODEL CODE : 5543
    DRAWING number: A01A

My mail is [email protected]

some please help me.

Re: hitachi seiki turn 40s

Hello

did you ever get this sorted out? I noticed I was not getting notifications of new posts on this thread - sorry for the delay! Let me know if I can help

John

I have a VS50 with A10M Seicos and had the machine moved. made the mistake of turning on and not manually positioning the axis' It had a hard ride and I have hard stop errors. and (803) on the NC. I also have NC servo system alarm [2A01] and NC alarm {2A05} on the PC. I cant start the servos until I reset the PC. I have a flashing LED on my SL BUs card for communication. Any help would be appreciated to reset the PC alarm. Thank you Bob

HITACHI HITEC-TURN 20SIII------------CONTROL: YASNAC I80L

EMAIL: [email protected]

Bob

what are the hard alarm description on the PC. You can manually move the axis off the hard limits via the ballscrew, just turn by hand to get them clear. Have you done that already?

John

Quote Originally Posted by BCMCD1 View Post
    I have a VS50 with A10M Seicos and had the machine moved. made the mistake of turning on and not manually positioning the axis' It had a hard ride and I have hard stop errors. and (803) on the NC. I also have NC servo system alarm [2A01] and NC alarm {2A05} on the PC. I cant start the servos until I reset the PC. I have a flashing LED on my SL BUs card for communication. Any help would be appreciated to reset the PC alarm. Thank you Bob

Page 1 of 9 123