584,841 active members*
4,437 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > Engraving Machines > Need copy of the manual or the schematics for the EP control module for v3400.

Need copy of the manual or the schematics for the EP control module for v3400.

I am in need of the schematic layout or of a copy of the manual for the EP Control Module for the New Hermes Vanguard 3400. Because I believe that the manual has a layout of some kind as to the wiring for the control module in it. Anything that anyone has would be of great help. That you all in advance.

Re: Need copy of the manual or the schematics for the EP control module for v3400.

Quote Originally Posted by bobshattuck View Post
    I am in need of the schematic layout or of a copy of the manual for the EP Control Module for the New Hermes Vanguard 3400. Because I believe that the manual has a layout of some kind as to the wiring for the control module in it. Anything that anyone has would be of great help. That you all in advance.
    Hello, did anyone help you with this? found the manual? I just bought an old 3200 with ep cpntrol module. im wondering if the same. only difference i see on bed is the one i have seems air controlled

Re: Need copy of the manual or the schematics for the EP control module for v3400.

bobshattuck,

I just saw this, due to a notification on a different similar thread that I had previously replied to. If you still need these manuals, send me a PM with your email address and I can email you a pdf copy of the 3400 Manual and the EP Control Module Manual.

Quote Originally Posted by MCHinson View Post
    bobshattuck,

I just saw this, due to a notification on a different similar thread that I had previously replied to. If you still need these manuals, send me a PM with your email address and I can email you a pdf copy of the 3400 Manual and the EP Control Module Manual.
    I too need a copy of the aforementioned manuals. Would you still have a pdf available?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmcneal1 View Post
    I too need a copy of the aforementioned manuals. Would you still have a pdf available?

I now have the EP module manual and the 3200 machine manual. shoot me a pm if you need either of them.

I did not post a follow up here but we communciated by PM and I emailed him the EP Control Module Manual and the Vanguard 3400 Manual.

sounds good. any one in need of the 3200 (air controlled machine) I have this one now too.
    though looking at the manual it does not show too much about the mechanical aspects like maintenance, adjustments or anything. just more less the old software, setting up jobs etc.

just throwing it out there if anyone finds a need for it.

Can anyone with any of these manuals please send them my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sbc2k2 View Post
    Can anyone with any of these manuals please send them my way ?
    Send me a PM with your email address and I can email you a pdf copy of the 3400 Manual and the EP Control Module Manual.

Necesito copia del manual o los esquemas para el módulo de control EP para v3400.

Hola MCHinson podrias enviarme el manual new Hermes 3400 control modulo EP ? Gracias