584,830 active members*
5,655 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Mitsubishi ladder for m50 controller AO

Mitsubishi ladder for m50 controller AO

HELP!!!! i have a 1995 leadwell M50 controller that the battery went dead...i have been working with Mitsubishi and have gotten a ladder but we dont think its the right one....i need a AO ladder for this machine can anyone help?
    frith

if anyone has this machine with a m50 controller and copy their ladder for me it would get me out of the woods!!! please help!!!!!!

Hi,

I own a Leadwell VMC25 with Meldas M50 controller. I will try to export the ladder and send it to you. Send me a pr with your data. By any chance, do you know someone with an Ikegai FT20Z lathe. I need the PCM parameters for that one.

Kind greetings.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE PARAMETERS AND LADDER !!!!
    THANKS
    TOM

Re: Mitsubishi ladder for m50 controller AO

Quote Originally Posted by EPTech View Post
    Hi,

I own a Leadwell VMC25 with Meldas M50 controller. I will try to export the ladder and send it to you. Send me a pr with your data. By any chance, do you know someone with an Ikegai FT20Z lathe. I need the PCM parameters for that one.

Kind greetings.
    I also own a Leadwell VMC-15 with a Meldas M50 controller I have got tool program not working and wonder if its the ladder not working. I have a paper copy of the ladder and will be working on this very soon. And yes flat battery caused this too. Plus I had a lighting storm which stopped my RS232 adapter working. I thought it was the controller but was lucky it was a $40.00 adapter.

Re: Mitsubishi ladder for m50 controller AO

Quote Originally Posted by NZRAILWAYS View Post
    I also own a Leadwell VMC-15 with a Meldas M50 controller I have got tool program not working and wonder if its the ladder not working. I have a paper copy of the ladder and will be working on this very soon. And yes flat battery caused this too. Plus I had a lighting storm which stopped my RS232 adapter working. I thought it was the controller but was lucky it was a $40.00 adapter.
    Send me a personal message with you e-mail and I will send you my complete set of backup files after I get home 18:00 CEST.

Greetings,
    Pascal.