584,800 active members*
4,574 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Any Mastercam X tutorial free ?
Page 3 of 3 123
    Mastercamguru there is much more behind this logic as I have been going threw training on this and were it started from.it is also used allot in Lean Manufaturing.

but the thought of keeping on hand is not part of Kaban. you only want to have what is ordered and need no more no less . you do not make or order more then askes for till the others are done and you have a new Kanban for more. then you order waht is needed no more and no less.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

I don't mean to put these tutorials down, but I just don't think they are even on the same level as streaming teacher or services four automation, and such as you can get from a dealer.

Have you looked at eapprentice.com I have some thoughts on whats on caminstructor.com
    But I really don't think I should stat here.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Yes, it is alot like "Lean Manufacturing". When I first started Kanban 15 years ago, we had these jobs set up on tombstones with chick quick change jaws. We could set up and run jobs with very little set-up time and less than 3% scrap rate. Very "Plug-and-play".

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cadcam View Post
    Have you looked at eapprentice.com I have some thoughts on whats on caminstructor.com
    But I really don't think I should stat here.
    Yes, this is one of the good one's. IMHO

http://www.eapprentice.net/

Cheap too!

I'll subscribe for at least a few months to "Brush Up" on the things I don't get to use very often. Maybe I'll find a few things I can implement at the shop to be more competitive or save some time.

I'm still waiting for X4. I wonder who will have X4 tutorials first.

Thanks for the positive reviews of eapprentice guys, I would put my money on CAD/CAM having the first X4 tutorial

degmc: You loose! Videos have already been developed in X4 for the Mastercam U Certification training. They will be delivered to CNC next week.

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mattera View Post
    degmc: You loose! Videos have already been developed in X4 for the Mastercam U Certification training. They will be delivered to CNC next week. Mike Mattera
    Did I say cad/cam? I meant tips for CAD/CAM :drowning:

Oh... Well... In that case, You Win! :cheers::cheers:

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

Quote Originally Posted by cadcam View Post
    Toby do you know what he means when he talks about a kanban? this not a normal phrase for allot but there is a tone of history behind the name.
    If I remember correctly it has a lot to do with Lean Manufacturing.
    I also believe in the phrase "enough good parts on time".
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

Degmc, Mike now is contracted to make the videos for the Mastercam U Certification training. he beat me out so he is the man for it now. but he does a good job of it to. so that help.
    Cadcam

Kahnbahn Explaination

A Kahnbahn is simply a trigger to an operator to pull more product into his work area. You can read about this and other lean manufacturing techniques in a book called "The Toyota Way". This is a great book, and will give you a new respect for how Japanese auto makers work with Lean Manufacturing.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by HAMMER66 View Post
    A Kahnbahn is simply a trigger to an operator to pull more product into his work area. You can read about this and other lean manufacturing techniques in a book called "The Toyota Way". This is a great book, and will give you a new respect for how Japanese auto makers work with Lean Manufacturing.

Chris
    Hammer you hit that on the head of the nail.
    Cadcam

Mastercam University needed someone to clean up the low quality that existed and who had a track record of producing and delivering quality video. There was only one choice to be made and they made it.

Mastercam

Does anyone know how to link my mastercam software to my Multicam CNC machine?

i need sample video for all command mastercam x4

Page 3 of 3 123