584,814 active members*
5,227 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Mori Seiki Machines > Mori Seiki Mills > MV-40 Yasnac MX1 Control - ALM MSG - Power off at ATC cycle or step

MV-40 Yasnac MX1 Control - ALM MSG - Power off at ATC cycle or step

New to this forum. Does anyone know how to take this alarm off? Or does anybody have the parameters for this alarm? I don't have the manuals anymore. I think a repair guy stole my book. Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    New to this forum. Does anyone know how to take this alarm off? Or does anybody have the parameters for this alarm? I don't have the manuals anymore. I think a repair guy stole my book. Thanks for your help!

Start Quote
    Error code 35, power off during ATC Cycle

The power was cut off when MWF (ATC incomplete, DGN #7220.0) was "1"

Return the ATC by ATC return cycle.
    End Quote from manual

See Attached
    Andy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Andy!

Thanks for the help. I'll let you know if it works.

Mike

Thanks again for your help, Andy. A repair guy is working on it before I had a chance to input the commands. He's not here now. I'll keep you posted on its status.

Why a repair guy? With that sent by andy it's a 10 minute job.

Edited,,,,,,
    did not see that post, would have to agree with underthetire, tel him bye, bye

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post
    Why a repair guy? With that sent by andy it's a 10 minute job.
    Most definitely. My brother had called for him before I got the info. By the time I was about to put in the fix, the repair guy had changed out a switch. That was from what my brother told me. And that's coming from the Chinese repair guy who doesn't speak English too well.

So long story short: I'm waiting for the repair guy to come and replace whatever switch he had taken off.

Quote Originally Posted by andyhol View Post
    Edited,,,,,,
    did not see that post, would have to agree with underthetire, tel him bye, bye

Andy
    Oh man, would I love to them all bye-bye. I do appreciate the quick replies though.

Thanks again,
    Mike

That alarm has NOTHING to do with a switch that i've ever seen. That would be a ATC cycle time over alarm. He is screwing you if he is changing a switch for that alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post
    That alarm has NOTHING to do with a switch that i've ever seen. That would be a ATC cycle time over alarm. He is screwing you if he is changing a switch for that alarm.
    I was afraid of that too. What actually happened was that our in-house repair guy at a sister shop came and looked at the tool changer. (He does more mechanical than anything alarm related.) He told me (30 minutes ago) that "the switch" was worn or it had been knocked out of place. "The switch" could mean a lot of things - cable or etc. So he calls the outside repair guy and that's where we stand now.

I need to talk to him (in-house guy) tomorrow and see what the deal is. I'll keep you guys in the loop.

Or you can go to the DGN page, DGN 7200 & 7202 and key in 0 for both.

POWER OFF AT ATC CYCLE OR STEP

I need help I have an alarm POWER OFF AT ATC OR STEP and on the screen is active instruction LSK and won't let me make movements, already modify parameters 6006 and 7099 but won't let me run any instruction, help please I have a week stop the machine

ATC power off alarm

Set DGN 7200 & 7202 to 0. If they are already 0, then use the ATC return cycle in the manual.

further assistance.

I have followed the steps outlined in the manual, could someone post section 3.3.7 the pot is down the arm never moved, everything is just fubar and for a '10 minute' job that has now been 4 hours...I would gladly pay someone else to do this.

MV-35 tool changer on fanuc 6m vertical mill center.

Issued M6 and pot dropped and error was thrown. Couldn't return pot up so I rebooted the machine...got this nice little piece of work.

I followed the steps in the machine including setting 7220 to 2 and using feed hold. Nothing activates anything. I can zero return my xyz axis and handle move the bed. Outside of that the spindle wont even spin. Pot is still down and this error keeps kicking up. Powered down for the day...because if I dont I am more likely to take a sledge to the damn pot.

Step (13) in 3.3.6. The control must be in manual mode for the DGN 7220: 2 "pot up" to work.

Will post 3.3.7 next if this doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by raw031979b View Post
    I have followed the steps outlined in the manual, could someone post section 3.3.7 the pot is down the arm never moved, everything is just fubar and for a '10 minute' job that has now been 4 hours...I would gladly pay someone else to do this.

MV-35 tool changer on fanuc 6m vertical mill center.

Issued M6 and pot dropped and error was thrown. Couldn't return pot up so I rebooted the machine...got this nice little piece of work.

I followed the steps in the machine including setting 7220 to 2 and using feed hold. Nothing activates anything. I can zero return my xyz axis and handle move the bed. Outside of that the spindle wont even spin. Pot is still down and this error keeps kicking up. Powered down for the day...because if I dont I am more likely to take a sledge to the damn pot.

trouble in paradise still

Claya, Thanks for the response. It was something I had overlooked. I switched back to manual but still no dice. I restepped through every instruction in the 3 pages 3.3.5 and 3.3.6 in the other post.

When I execute commands nothing happens. No lights flash or blink or light, motors nor pumps kick on. I am assuming that I have to execute the commands in MDI mode.

Just a brief listing of the steps I have done:
    Changed dial in side cabinet to 4 test(0)
    changed bit 1 in param 6006 to 0.
    verified 7099 is 1
    changed to zero return and reset all axis
    change to handle jog
    move the x and y axis off of zero return
    change to mdi
    insert M31; press cycle start. No flashes. no blinks.
    press feed hold. Nothing
    press reset
    insert M35; press cycle start. No flashes no blinks.
    press feed hold. Nothing
    press reset
    insert M31; M35; press cycle start. No flashes no blinks.
    press feed hold. Nothing

change to section 3.3.6
    4 still set
    bit 1 of 6006 still 0
    7099 still 1
    change to jog and move z off of zero return
    change to zero return and reset all axis
    change to jog and move x and y off of zero
    change to mdi insert m31; press cycle start; No flashes no blinks.
    change to handle jog
    go to 7220 change value to 1
    press feed hold. Nothing
    change 7220 to 3
    press feed hold. Nothing
    change 7220 to 2
    press feed hold. Nothing

I checked 7200 (value 0) and 7202 (value 19) as per below (I havent reset 7202 yet as I think that is an "all clear" value that is to be reset when the issue has been corrected), but the instructions list several prm and dgn that I dont have (the ones over 8600).

Sorry for the novel, but I am doing something wrong, but I have no clue what. step by step is the only way I can think of to narrow down my mistake.

power off at atc

Couple thoughts. Re-booting may have tripped a parameter not in the ATC list. Typically if you power off "during" an ATC cycle, you will get an error on restart that is "power off during ATC cycle"

Rebooting may fix a windows PC, but is not such a good idea on these controls. Parameters and Dgn values do not reset to a default value when "rebooting"

the M31, M35 sequence should cause the spindle to orient.
    7202 needs to be 0 (Pretty sure nothing will happen if it is not 0)
    7201 should also be 0. If any of 7201 bits are 1, then the ATC cycle is not complete)
    7200 needs to be 0 for the M6 to work. I am not sure it matters for pot up/down.

Are you sure all the ATC limit switches are closed? If the arm cam switch LS21 is open, nothing will happen. I think it is Dgn 1023, bit 0, or Dgn 1027.2

On my control (MX2) 7220, 3 or 4 do nothing.

I will get on my machine this afternoon to see if I can duplicate your error & check my notes.

did you ever get an answer for your problem i am having the same

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKCOWBOY1234 View Post
    como
    Resolviste. Tu problema

Re: MV-40 Yasnac MX1 Control - ALM MSG - Power off at ATC cycle or step

Buen dia Alguien puede comentar como soluciono este problema con el ATC?