584,865 active members*
4,913 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

YASNAC MX3 ALARM

I have 2 matsuura MC-510V (tiger) 1989 one of them start to give me an alarm 333 fuse Z , if i hit reset it goes away most of the time and i cant continue some times i have to turn off the machine completely , i have even change the servo with the other machine that works fine and i found out is not the Z servo unit .
    the machine starts on the morning giving me the alarm and after an hr or 2 the machine runs all day no problems (most of the times ,some days i have to give up ) , i check the cables , shake the cables and the connectors wile is running fine and no alarm
    does any one has any suggestions ?

Re: YASNAC MX3 ALARM

Hi please checek Z axis servo pack power cable and mccb.

333 FUSE (Z)
    FUSE BLOWN Z.
    WHEN OGN BI290 01 [S "I", FUSE BLOWN OR
    MCCB TRIPPED IN Z-AXIS SERVOPACK.

If you still face issue pm me.
    Thank you.

Hello Dear Sir!
    I'm asking for help! I have the same problem as yours with Matsuura Yasnac MX3 alarm # 333 (fuse) Z axis Servo. How did you solve your problem? I am asking for advice. I look forward to your reply.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL HALL View Post
    I have 2 matsuura MC-510V (tiger) 1989 one of them start to give me an alarm 333 fuse Z , if i hit reset it goes away most of the time and i cant continue some times i have to turn off the machine completely , i have even change the servo with the other machine that works fine and i found out is not the Z servo unit .
    the machine starts on the morning giving me the alarm and after an hr or 2 the machine runs all day no problems (most of the times ,some days i have to give up ) , i check the cables , shake the cables and the connectors wile is running fine and no alarm
    does any one has any suggestions ?

please explain me the alarm is on all the time or the machine is running and you get the alarm , if you live the alarm for 5 minutes and hit reset clear the alarm ?
    if it is on all the time could be the driver for the Z
    if the alarm shows when machine is running you can reset it after 5 minutes aprox in my case was the cpu board
    send me a private message

Thanks for the quick response.
    The machine was not turned on for a long time. I tried on your advice to press the reset button after 5-10 minutes even more, but without success. Constant alarm Z axis 333 (fuse). I checked the fuse (this type is automatic) is not brown as advised by the servopack Z axis manual, but it is working. I exchanged the top boards of the Y axis with the Z axis, observing the places of the jumpers on the boards, but again this error Z axis 333 (fuse) - obviously the problem is not in the top boards. The problem remains to be inside the servo pack. If it is not there, can it be related to a parameter ?! We have all the wiring diagrams and parameters available, if needed for help. Do you know anyone who can give us advice on how to measure this servo pack or whether it is upright (to measure the elements after this one (fuse) in a servo pack? Thanks in advance for your attention and I look forward to an answer.

please explain me the alarm is on all the time or the machine is running and you get the alarm , if you live the alarm for 5 minutes and hit reset clear the alarm ?
    if it is on all the time could be the driver for the Z
    if the alarm shows when machine is running you can reset it after 5 minutes aprox in my case was the cpu board
    send me a private message
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 068E2067-5E83-4801-AC07-3DDDE920B91B.jpg   A18DFCB9-733A-45BB-AB74-4ACD6271E15B.jpg   5B15B525-7A13-457E-A4B5-40836E1D4B77.jpg   8D931D4D-8B4D-4B92-A5F4-C9BD7815CC45.jpg  

where are you located ?
    can you send me a private message with your number , we can talk with WhatsApp ?

any way for what you are telling me looks like is the servo unit , even that the thermic switch is in normal condition
    i have 2 machine and i swap the servo unit and the alarm still on and the problem was the cpu board , the only difference is that the machine works for some times and when i get the alarm wait 5 minutes hit reset and start working again

you can get a sevo on ebay make sure of the servo number and if i am not mistaking has different specs than the X and Y

i do not thinks is parameter related

looking at your pictures does not show any alarm on the servo unit what let me thinking if it is possible that is something else

i check my units the X and Y are 15 amps and the Z is 20 amps so make sure if you get one on ebay to be for Z axis

for any reason i can't send you a private message , like we have the same machines will be nice to have your contact , we can help each other with problems

Hallo Daniel!
    I am from Bulgaria. Unfortunately I don't speak enough English, but I can write. He does not allow me to write a personal message here. This is my What’s App: +359877771177. Write to me in the Whats App. Today I tried to measure the servopack by watching a video on youtube. Most likely there is a damage to some element in the power part of the servopack, but I'm not 100% sure. I have another matsuura 510V machine from 1990, but the servos have a slightly different look. She has a problem with the HOME position of the hand when trying to change the tool. Write to me in person in the Whats App. We will be useful.

looking at your pictures does not show any alarm on the servo unit what let me thinking if it is possible that is something else

i check my units the X and Y are 15 amps and the Z is 20 amps so make sure if you get one on ebay to be for Z axis

for any reason i can't send you a private message , like we have the same machines will be nice to have your contact , we can help each other with problems