584,829 active members*
4,833 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?
Page 1 of 3 123

Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?

Hello all,

Greetings!!

Found these companies on alibaba.com, there transaction is good according to alibaba. In some cases, it looks like they have more transactions than the popular Chinese companies known on this cnczone forum. Don't know for sure who is better. I don't understand much of these ranking system. But found no reference in any forum or blog about them. Does anyone can tell about any of them? Thanks in advance. Price of their machine seems reasonable. Please advise.

Jinan Unich Machinery Co., Ltd. - Cnc router,cnc laser

Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd. - wood cnc router machine,laser engraving and cutting machine

Jinan Senke CNC Machine Co., Ltd. - cnc router,wood working machine

Jinan Rongding Numerical Control Machine Co., Ltd. - cnc router,cnc laser machine

Jinan AccTek Machinery Co., Ltd. - cnc router,laser cutting machine

http://ht-cnc.en.alibaba.com/

http://naik.en.alibaba.com/

http://jnhwcnc.en.alibaba.com/

Ok, that's all for now.

Best regards.

Re: Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?

I just received my 6090 machine from Jinan Rongding. The machine is nice. The 4th axis is super heavy duty. My only complaints so far is, 1) no instructions or manual came with it. 2) no power plug was installed.

When I started my recent quest in search of a great cnc router manufacturer in China, I soon realized their are literally hundreds of suppliers, trade companies and manufacturers most being from Jinan. There are some other areas where cnc machinery is being produced, but Jinan just happens to be the main area for cnc routers and the like. I've been looking at waterjets as well, but many of them are being built closer to the industries utilizing them, like the stone and metals industries.

I have checked out Senke CNC and ACCTek. Senke did not offer what I am really wanting but ACCTek does. When I started with around 30 so-called manufacturers, I weaned things down to around 6 or 7 companies and ACCTek is one of them. I really liked the rep and all the effort she is willing to put in to a deal to make a package fit your needs and at a great price point. After reading about an experience of another customer I believe out of Texas, who had problems with his machine working and having to re-machine some areas due to shoddy workmanship, I now have my reservations,

I think I'm down to my top 5 picks of companies that look really good,. I am now entertaining the option of flying over to Jinan in early May to check out these top 5 and maybe a couple others. Then I can video, take pictures and double/triple check these companies out.

rabiuls

Chinese sells about 70-80 percent for their domestic market..
    some company doesn't sell to abroad at all..

those you find on the alibaba or aliexpress taobao they are already made effort conforming to European or American expectations..

you also need to know most company doesn't have export right and they selling trough agent or trading company..

so that is the real reason you don't find so much feed back..

keep searching, and youll find there are only a few type of machine.. and machines are looking quite similar..
    because main parts are produced in large quantities then smaller companies assembling the machines..
    some of them already capable to working with castings, and raw material, some of them almost just assembling and painting..

that also helps you choose company from jinan

if you were still unsure, then choose one from they had topics before on the zone..

salecnc
    jcut
    Omni
    limac
    jinan quichen

I just purchased yesterday one ... the company moving another building and they sent a great offer.. I took on because even from china they are very low prices..

Quote Originally Posted by victorofga View Post
    rabiuls

Chinese sells about 70-80 percent for their domestic market..
    some company doesn't sell to abroad at all..

those you find on the alibaba or aliexpress taobao they are already made effort conforming to European or American expectations..

you also need to know most company doesn't have export right and they selling trough agent or trading company..

so that is the real reason you don't find so much feed back..

keep searching, and youll find there are only a few type of machine.. and machines are looking quite similar..
    because main parts are produced in large quantities then smaller companies assembling the machines..
    some of them already capable to working with castings, and raw material, some of them almost just assembling and painting..

that also helps you choose company from jinan

if you were still unsure, then choose one from they had topics before on the zone..

salecnc
    jcut
    Omni
    limac
    jinan quichen

I just purchased yesterday one ... the company moving another building and they sent a great offer.. I took on because even from china they are very low prices..

Victor, you sound a lot like a salesman I've chatted with from Omni over in China. Is that who you bought from or do you work for them?

I have checked most everyone on your list, but was not overly impressed with any of them except maybe Omni and even they may not make the grade. But I'm pretty picky about quality and customer service first and then price. J-Cut sells a lot on eBay, I know a local machine shop who bought a 4 x 4 router for aluminum work from them. He does like the machine, I am not overly impressed with it but price was right.

Also the site Made In China is pretty good.

The caveman,
    Can you post some pics of your 6090 machine including super heavy duty 4th axis. Thanks.

make it right

you can not find no company or their customer who would pay for me..

im only agent for my wallet and for my wife :-)
    ================================================== =========

im approaching from different view this thing..

there are many manufacturer for controls in usa..... I believe they are all do their best and their product is first class..

on other hand theres china, shenzen... there are converging more electrical engineer than all over on the world..
    because development greatly pending on the invested ""engineer hours"""

so a control by syntec in Taiwan, or yako, or leadshine wont be less than their American counterpart..

if Chinese machines using same components (rails, gears screws) like American made stuff, then I think worth to counting on the Chinese routers..
    the price difference is so high, that will cover any warranty issue.. including completely buying an another machine..

this is what I try to say everyone..

I don't say the Chinese router better or the American.. I just saying I purchased mine, purchased a second and see what my friends are using..

let see some example..

for mach3 the best pendants at this time the xhc wireless, and the vistacnc pendant...

can you show a video what used with shopbot example?

I've been to China "a lot" and there often isn't a good replacement if you want to be spot on for quality truthfulness than simply getting on a plane and going over there. I've found some amazing things this way that I would have never found otherwise.

I know this post is old, but I was wondering if you made it out to China and if so, what did you find out? I'm entertaining the purchase of a Blue Elephant ELE1212 or Acctek AKM1224.

I will be visiting Jinan to meet 3-4 CNC suppliers in two weeks from now, and let you know what I find. One of our purchases for 6 routers (4*10 heads and 2*4 Heads) was a nightmare experience - we placed the order in Nov 2015 (paid 50% advance and machines were delivered in Sept 2017 after two legal notices). Anyway, I am back in market to buy 7-8 more, hence shopping around.

I am quite familiar with China market (bought more than $2.2M worth of machines last year) for our new Furniture Plant in Vietnam. Will be happy share my good and bad experience if anyway is interested.

Geez. Maybe I will just buy it locally. There is a lot more bang for the buck buying direct from China, but I'm not waiting 2 years and don't wish to have to try to bring suit against a foreign company. Please share your experiences good and bad. It is really valuable knowledge.

Neowalla,

I shouldn't be discouraging you, but you need to ask a few questions to yourself - Do you want to save 50-60% (at least), Do you know exactly what you want to buy, Do you want to wait 1 or 2 months more than what was promised, Do you want to take some risks, Can you tolerate really bad English and lack of professionalism, Can you be stubborn and mean, Can you operate a machine without a manual, can you fix small little issues by yourself? If your answers are "Yes" to all, China is the way to go. As far as quality is concerned, you will never get the finish but can get a very solid working machine with high quality components. You can decide what components brand you want and with a little extra expense (e.g. Inspection) you can make sure you are getting original components.

A few things:
    1. Do not assume the sales person knows what s/he is selling. There is a high probability that you know about their machine more than they do. All machines look alike.
    2. Make a list with brand names with exact Spec (e.g. Hiwin Guide Rails, 30mm).
    3. Never accept a quotation till they include everything (that they agreed in emails/Skype/Trade Manager). Keep sending it back till you have everything in the quotation.
    4. Always get a Purchase Agreement signed before you pay. Make sure you have a China Arbitration clause in there. If you need a template, please PM me, you can use but at your own risk. The agreement needs to signed by the supplier, with a ROUND RED STAMP (no other color or shape).
    5. Use Alibaba Trade Assurance if you are buying through Alibaba. If the supplier doesn't agree for Post Shipment ask for a Pre Shipment (you must spend $150-265 for inspection in this case).
    6. You will see when you start picking famous brand components (e.g. Yaskawa Servo, HSD Spindle, Delta Inverter etc), you will lose cost savings rapidly. But still you will be much better off.
    7. Please note: There is no such "Made In Japan - Yaskawa" any more - they have 3 factories in China now. We have replaced 5-6 Yaskawa servos with Yako/Leadshine ones, they work just fine for the last 1 year but costs a lot less. We started using CS brand spindles to replace HSD two years back, experience is not bad.

Following my opinion and I know many of you may disagree. The real question is how long you want the machine to run? To us, these machines are more like phones or laptops (may be very expensive ones), you want them to run fine till they go out of date. You don't buy a laptop for it's reselling value, right? You select what you want in your laptop and shop around to get a great deal. Once you buy it, you want it to run 4-5 years flawlessly and then you can dump it to buy a new one. If it still runs, you give it your kids to play games, right? But you need to make sure your laptop meets your current and next 3-4 years need. Same story but at a higher value (several thousands and 5-7 years).

how much was the shipping cost? and how is your machine holding up since you purchased it?

Shipping: My numbers won't help you at all. We move more than 2000 containers a year, so we have special pricing with shipping companies. Very rarely, we ship anything less than a 40 feet now. When we do, we usually ask the manufacturer provide us the best option. From my experience, they usually don't mark up anything on shipping costs, hence may be a good source. Also, we always get best rates from China side.

Holding Up: Yes, they are rock solid in terms of stability. Please ask the supplier the details of the frame and gantry and PM me, I will be happy yo give my two cents based on the size of the machine. As far as components are concerned, we use world renowned brands so it's typical to their performance. But these brands do fail for sure.
    If your question is "do they work in the long run or fall apart in 3 months", the answer is "they do last" but need some maintenance on a regular basis if you are using them 8 hours/day.

Customer's feedback about Allen and Omni
    https://youtu.be/LXtR0UYph2E
    https://youtu.be/tTAPjrZx83U

Itsrakesh any chance sharing some names you consider reputable?

Quote Originally Posted by PZ3D View Post
    Itsrakesh any chance sharing some names you consider reputable?
    If you are in a hurry, please send me a PM, I will share what we have done so far. The fact is we are late on our 1st selection – mainly due to time spent (and the agony that goes with that) dealing with incompetent and dishonest sales people. After 20 years of doing business with Chinese Suppliers, I still get stumbled by these people. Anyway, I visited 3 factories in Jinan last month and also met 12 or so larger suppliers in CIFM last week.

If you are not in a hurry, please allow me 3-4 more weeks, I am planning to make another trip to visit 3-4 more companies. Our scope of purchase has gone up to 20 machines over the next 6 months, our engineers are now finalizing the specs for the new machines. I have decided to use this time to vet a few more suppliers. Once we finalize our two suppliers, I will report back here who were in contention and why we chose those two. I am trying to make a trip to Jinan next week before I get back home, so it may be sooner than 3-4 weeks.

Cheers I have PM,d

Quote Originally Posted by itsrakesh View Post
    If you are in a hurry, please send me a PM, I will share what we have done so far. The fact is we are late on our 1st selection – mainly due to time spent (and the agony that goes with that) dealing with incompetent and dishonest sales people. After 20 years of doing business with Chinese Suppliers, I still get stumbled by these people. Anyway, I visited 3 factories in Jinan last month and also met 12 or so larger suppliers in CIFM last week.

If you are not in a hurry, please allow me 3-4 more weeks, I am planning to make another trip to visit 3-4 more companies. Our scope of purchase has gone up to 20 machines over the next 6 months, our engineers are now finalizing the specs for the new machines. I have decided to use this time to vet a few more suppliers. Once we finalize our two suppliers, I will report back here who were in contention and why we chose those two. I am trying to make a trip to Jinan next week before I get back home, so it may be sooner than 3-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by The_caveman View Post
    I just received my 6090 machine from Jinan Rongding. The machine is nice. The 4th axis is super heavy duty. My only complaints so far is, 1) no instructions or manual came with it. 2) no power plug was installed.
    Hi.

Are these machines better than a PocketNC?
    I'd like to build small steel and titanium pieces.

I know some people suggest getting the Tormach 440 but it's much more expensive and larger, and it's just 3 axis.

itsrakesh ,

It seems you really know China market very much. Did you finish your visiting in Jinan? Welcome to visit us in Jinan.

Jinan UnionTech Machinery Co., Ltd.

HOME-JINAN UNIONTECH MACHINERY CO., LTD.

Page 1 of 3 123