585,712 active members*
4,086 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > I finally have a product i designed on the market!

Talking I finally have a product i designed on the market!

Hey everyone!

I know it has been awhile, but I also know I still get dozens of visits to my website every month from here, so I have stopped by to show the old gang a product I designed which just went on the market. I will always owe some part of my knowledge and success to people from cnczone who really helped me feel like I was part of something a bit bigger while teaching myself diy engineering!

It is not at all CNC related, but it was made with CNC, at a job shop right here in the Chicago area. If anyone has any questions about the manufacturing and design process, I would be happy to answer them!

Thanks for looking - I hope this is not taken as spam, I want to discuss the product - Today is the first day it has been out of NDA, so I can talk about it! I also designed their branding\identity, website, took all the photos, built them a tradeshow kiosk, and have recieved equity in return!

Keep at it! This stuff can payoff eventually (not that I have made any $ yet on this.... ..... ... (grumble)

Check it at www.allin1e.com

Cheers,
    Robert
    Design & Development
    My Portfolio: www.robertguyser.com | CAD Blog I Contribute to: http://www.jeffcad.info

LMAO Too freakin cool! A high end bat box for con-e-sewer herb smokers. Reminds me of the old days and High Times magazine. Be wary of cross state line sales as it is illegal to sell paraphernalia over state lines. It don't matter that the ad features tobacco, we know what it is really used for.

The question is, did your lawyer really tell you this disclaimer will keep you out of hot water? If so, it's time to start cranking out the tobacco smoking items that look like bongs. Maybe throw a lamp shade on em and claim they are really lamps.

AllIn1E LLC. Disclaimer

All Allin1E LTD smoking accessories sold at Allin1E.com are intended for legal tobacco/smoking mixture use by adults (18 years or older) only. Any other use of such products, by minors or for use with controlled substances is prohibited by and may constitute a violation of International, Federal, State, and/or Local laws.
    By entering the site, you:

(1) signify your assent to Allin1E Terms Of Service
    (2) verify you are at least 18 years of age
    (3) verify tobacco products, pipes, and smoking accessories are sold legally in your County/State/Country
    (4) agree to use the products offered herein for legal and intended uses only
    (5) verify you are not visiting with any malice towards Allin1E
    (6) by entering this site you are observing any and all local laws &
    (7) irrevocably waive any and all liability resulting from the purchase and/or use of such products.

While I cannot really comment on legal issues (not my department), I do know that there is a large and thriving domestic niche of people creating products for these markets. These products are often specified 'made in usa', and are sold to most anywhere..

There are some states with very harsh rules though...

The main use of this product is to smoke legal material. The range of smoking products that are legal is different in different cities, states, countries, etc.. At this point we are just following the lead set by dozens of other companies serving this niche.

We are eager for experience to help us tailor how we present this thing..

Just FYI, there are dozens of workshops and manufacturers in the us pumping out high end water pipes - some sell for thousands - $500 is an average price for a mid-high-end usa produced pipe...

I personally knew very little about the niche before I did their branding - for researching their market I was given dozens of different magazines, newsletters, etc. from all different parts of the high times type market and the medical thing happening all over.. Interesting reading... Only time will tell what happens..
    Design & Development
    My Portfolio: www.robertguyser.com | CAD Blog I Contribute to: http://www.jeffcad.info

thanks for moving the thread if it was in the wrong place!
    Design & Development

I like!

We build plastic mould, plastic mold, injection molding, plastic injection mold
    Please contact us and get into www.pmolds.com if you build plastic molds