Hello all,

I recently graduated with a BS in mechanical engineering and I'm looking for an entry level ME position. I'm willing to relocate to anywhere really and I'm pretty flexible on salary. If anyone knows of any positions opening please contact me.

Tim Kyle
[email protected]

A little more about myself for those willing to keep reading.

My family owns a small steel supply shop that I've spent a good bit of time in so I do have experience sheet metal fabrication, welding ect. I also grew up working on my grandfathers farm so I know what hard work is and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.

I have experience with several CAD and FEA packages, prefer SolidWorks but also have experience with ProE, AutoCAD, and ANSYS. I enjoy doing CAD work, and currently spend more of my free time playing with SolidWorks than watching TV or playing games. I've been working on designing a small cnc router to play with, already have most of the parts and going to start building within the next couple weeks.

Another thing I enjoy is automotive restorations and modifications. My current project is a 68 Mustang with the complete drive train and suspension from a 96 Mark VIII. I designed and built a full custom frame and did all the sheet metal work so the Mark VIII parts could be bolted on directly without much modification. Here are a few pics to add some excitement to my boring post feel free to browse the rest of the photobucket album if these catch your interest.

If you've made it this far thank you for your time.
Tim