Hello all, I'm having a hard time finding the formula I need to determine the face offsets for angles.

For example. On the MoriSeiki MH633 I run, I can set multiple work offsets for one part. Generally one for each face to be milled. Now I know that if I move the work offsets for the face at B0 in .005, I must move the work offsets for the face at B180 out .005 to maintain the overall length dimension. But what I can't find the formula for is how much I need to move the offsets for any angled faces in between to maintain their position in relation to the faces at B0 and B180.

Likewise, if I move the face at B0 -.005 in the X, I know I must move the face at B180 +.005 to maintain the relationship. But how do I figure out how I need to move any angled faces in between to maintain that relationship.

I'm sorry if this is a basic question. I have spent 2 days trying to find the answer on line and can't seem to. I'm sure it's because I'm not looking in the right places. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Brad J. Morris