584,830 active members*
5,686 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Esprit > Espirit 2010 Training Material

Espirit 2010 Training Material

Does anyone have or know where to get training manuals and such for 2010? I installed 2010 yesterday and I can't believe how crappy the "getting Started" manual is. For $30000.00 you would think that a detailed manual would come with the program. Even BobCad has a better manual.

I just started a new job and I could sure use a good Esprit manual also. Kick!

Hope all is well for you down in the Gulf!

-90% Jimmy

Try these guys. They've been doing Esprit training materials for years.

http://thecamwizard.com/cgi-bin/p/aw...cam-wizard-llc

Quote Originally Posted by WOLOG View Post
    Does anyone have or know where to get training manuals and such for 2010? I installed 2010 yesterday and I can't believe how crappy the "getting Started" manual is. For $30000.00 you would think that a detailed manual would come with the program. Even BobCad has a better manual.
    WOW. Lets see BCC even try to do a part like Esprit. NEVER gonna happen. If you spent that, you most likely have EVERYTHING turned on, like solid mill turn. You know, live tools, only one of 10 million things BCC CANNOT do. And yeah i know cause i used Esprit at the dealer level for years and now i have to use BobCRAP. By the way, have you logged on to SMC and scanned through the extensive information with documents and videos?

training manuals

Use to have an Esprit training manual at one company I worked at -- can't remember which company's manual it was -- and it was ok for learning basics. You could have tossed the 3D milling portion of it out the window though, as machining anything that way would have gotten you tossed out of a shop. I guess I could say that for most manuals though... especially when it comes to their "advanced" sections.

If that's what you're interested in, you might want to get a good feel for the content before plunking down the cash.
    The Manufacturing Reliquary
    http://cmailco.wordpress.com/

I recommend using their help files. I've referenced the help files a lot with the more complex operations with all the different options that you might not quite understand what the option does.

The CAM Wizzard (Randy Rauh) can set you up. He has training tutorials for just about everything from EDM to Swiss. Also some helpful tutorials on Mill & Turn Post processor's. Cam Wizzard used to be CIM-Integraters.
    The tutorials are a great price for what you get. They also teach you about machine setup, how to create STL's and setup the machine for simulation.

I have been using Esprit for about a year and a half and aside from the suggestion for Cam Wizard, which I found extremely helpful, I've also for the help files within esprit to be quite extensive.

Exactly, the help within Esprit is very good ! If you want to start working with Esprit ask somebody to show you, max 2 days, the elementary things !

Re: Espirit 2010 Training Material

I've been using BobCAD for years. It's actually become a pretty great software. I'm interested in what you think it can't do?

Avez vous le manuel SVP

Re: Espirit 2010 Training Material

we had a rough time with this subject,,,i had to buy training personally,,,,i had a terrible experience with this,,,bought 3 seats,,legally,,,and the experience was terrible ,,,we dont use anymore,,,
    Last edited by gREENChickend; 07-21-2023 at 11:31 AM.