I have a rather new to our school but old EZpath1S and when I go to home it I keep getting the error - "Stops not set. Values exceed travel range of machine. Hit enter to continue." After I hit enter I get "Choose stops button to make correction hit enter to continue."

I have gone into the F3 stops menu and tried to make adjustments and nothing has worked. I have also cleaned off the soft stops and looked through the manuals I have and found nothing that has helped and the near, far, left, and right seem to be correct.

This machine was ran frequently last semester with no problems and without this error. However, when I jumped on it this morning to make a faceplate for an old Oliver wood lathe and these error messages just started to show up. I can still go through and set my tool offsets and use the machine but I continually get those error messages. Which I don't mind but if I have a student get on the machine it will seriously confuse them. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
zruss