585,737 active members*
4,509 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Share with me?

I am about to loose my free version. the stimulus edition, and will most probably not be able to get it back. I had this novel idea. Is anyone willing to share his software for version 2008,09, with me under the second computer option? I have been unable to find employment for 26 months now and don't want to loose my abilities. Is anyone willing??:violin:

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDRE View Post
    I am about to loose my free version. the stimulus edition, and will most probably not be able to get it back. I had this novel idea. Is anyone willing to share his software for version 2008,09, with me under the second computer option? I have been unable to find employment for 26 months now and don't want to loose my abilities. Is anyone willing??:violin:
    Its called Burger King and Mcdonalds a little work is not going to hurt you at all.........

This is one reason I left this site as a regular. I'm sure you have not been unemployed recently. Those types of jobs aren't as easy to get as you think. I am over qualified for them and all the rest of those low paying high output jobs, so they have indicated to me. So, I am not, whining, as your post intimates but stating a fact. Look around bubba this country is not making any new products we send it to China, so the executives can have billion dollar retirement umbrellas., Stupid !