585,991 active members*
5,168 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

NC Plot v2 Beta 5

NC Plot v2 Beta 5 is now available for download.

available at:
    http://home.wmis.net/~smartinz/softw...2/ncplotv2.htm

New for beta 5:

The beta trial period is now 60 days.
    Also, new beta versions will automatically reset the trial period of previously installed versions. As long as I update to a new beta at least every 60 days, this will effectively give you an unlimited trial period. If your copy expires before the next beta is released, you may still request a trial reset key.

Fixed the crash bug when running under Windows XP without administrator privileges. Again.
    Added Insert File to the File menu. This of course let's you insert a file at the current cursor location.
    The clipboard now stays intact when another file is loaded. This makes it possible to copy and paste between programs.
    The Draw Options dialog is now the Preferences dialog. This is found under Edit | Preferences.

The preferences dialog contains:
    Drawing colors
    Always caps has been moved from the edit menu to this dialog.
    Animate Delay has been added to the preferences dialog. This let's you set the speed of the animate plotting.
    DXF import default settings can be set here. When importing a DXF file, all layers use these settings by default.

The animate button has been changed. It's no longer a click-on/click-off. Instead, you just click it to begin the animation.
    I've removed the menu item Draw | Set ISO view angle. It's much easier to just use the right mouse button rotate.
    Block stepping is now functional. This executes the program one block at a time.
    Improved error reporting. Program error messages now indicate when an error occurs in a canned cycle or subprogram.

Regards,
    Scott

I have used this for 2 weeks. I like what I see. I mostly like how it looks and
    operates. I can plot it then make changes and see the results side by side without a pop up in the way. I use this mostly as a sanity check or a simple
    program. I use Pro-e with vericut cut but only get cl data verifiction.I don't
    need full blown vericut (at $7,000) But this gives me a reasonable view of the POSTED output which is what matters. I have tried a few others editors and have not liked it as much. I will purchace this when available If it is a good bang for the buck. I will do more testing and check back.

bearjk

I try this link, to get nc plot v2.0 Beta 5
    http://home.wmis.net/~smartinz/softw...2/ncplotv2.htm
    but doesen't work.

Gus..

That post is over 3 years old.
    For somthing more current.
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showpo...80&postcount=1